chapter 17

17.....The day ....
The wedding day .....
I think for this chapter we should play in our minds .
A thousand years..

I woke up to the shuffling of people in the house.I was in a different house since i was not to see Elijah before the wedding.

I got up and wore a shirt and some sweatpants went to the kitchen and grabbed myself some cereal and milk my make up artist was to come in thirty minutes .
I was happy ...i was actually looking forward for tonight, naughty me...

I went and showered and cleaned up really well.My mum and the make up artist had already arrived.I wore the white satin gown that had diamond embellishments at the waist a low cut at the cleavage it had a small trail at the back .
The make up artist Maria placed my brunette hair in a bun while crowned it with a small tiara.
My make up was natural but my eyes were done in a smokey eye with some green eyeshadow to bring out my eyes.

I was amazed with what she did.

Elijahs pov

Today was the grand day..
Today i was getting married to my love .
I could not sleep at all .
I had just finished dressing into a black suit that fitted me and brought out my great shoulders and lean body.

It was time ,the wedding ceremony was taking place at the garden in our house .
Everyone had already arrived my bestman and bestfriend was the alphas son of our pack.

The guests sat down as my bride walked in she was looking beautiful dammit i was so lucky.
I took her hand and i said my vows.

Veronica my love my happiness..i think ive told you alot ...but today im showing you once more how i love you ,by committing to stay with you forever which is not a burden but my wish come true so i take you to be lawfully wedded wife in everything ups and downs wherever life takes us .I do.

Veronicas pov
.
I had to blink back the tears that were forming cause of what he had said.
I was getting so emotional even though it was my time to speak.

"Elijah as i once said and i will forever say i love you so much ...an i want to grow old with you forever i am so glad i waited for you all those years i had not yet found you...and i would have kept waiting on you even for a thousand years..you are my will and strength .I take you as my lawfully wedded husband in everything that we will go through...i will be there i will love you even when i hate you.I do.,"

We were done i was his wife he was my husband .
He pulled me in for a very passionate yet gentle kiss.
..

We celebrated and danced the whole day.
Today was the beginning of a future.
Our future.
Elijah took me in to our house and carried me in his arms.

This was going to be really fun.

There lovelies..
Another chapter...