RULES and Sponsor Info

--RULES--

No Sexual things.

Romance between characters is okay because it adds more interesting points to these kinds of contests. But please remember, there are still younger kids on this site. I really would like to keep this contest clean.

Keep swearing to a minimum.

I am okay with swearing, but please don't have a lot of it. What I mean, is that I don't want swearing in every or every few sentences. The occasional swear is ok.

Be repectful

If you or an allies character gets killed, don't get mad, because it's a CONTEST. Or more like a Hunger Games contest, and people are supposed to be killed, but it's not like they're murdering you in real life...

Tributes and Sponsors

You can be Tribute, (if you want to be fill out the form from last chapter) but if you want to be involved you can sponsor a tribute. Tributes can have 3 sponsors each. This will take up little to no time out of your day. Tributes, you can wait for someone to sponsor you, or you can go and ask people. But its important, and you may need them to survive.

Alliances

You should find alliances with others. It will help you in the long run, and it's fun to get to know other Wattpaders. If you wish to secretly go against your alliance, you MUST let me know. If you have changes in your alliance, you also need to let me know so I don't put you against them in a battle.

Injuries

You cannot leave your Tribute unharmed. Rough them up, give them a few cuts and bruises, or ya know, break a few bones or get a stab or slash wound.

Changes

If you would like to drop out, change your username, or create an alliance or sponsorship, please tell me so I am aware of these.

If you have any questions or need advice on ANYTHING ask me, because I am not only your Gamemaker, but I am also your mentor.

Good luck, and Happy Hunger Games!