Chapter 5: Unable To Scream

When i woke up i felt even sicker than before but i just brushed it off, like its nothing. i got dressed after having a slightly cold shower into my terrible uniform then headed downstairs to see my mom cooking bacon "hey sweetie i thought i would cook you a special breakfast because of yesterday's events." she chirped but when she saw my face she turned grey wiped her hands and walked over to me and engulfed me into a tight hug as tears start to spill. Mom looked at me and said softly "why are you crying Eva, what ever it is mommy's here don't ever think im not, tell me everything okay?" she looked as if she was about to burst out into tears "yes mom i know i just feel a bit sick at the moment and was i crying?" i asked honestly not knowing i was "yes Boo you ARE" she wiped my face with her jumper sleeve.

"BYE MOM" i shouted as i bumped into someone walking out of my house, screamed as i thought it was him but instead it was Katelyn "EVA THANK  GOODNESS WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN I WAS SO WORRIED?!" she screamed as she jumped into a hug "im sorry Kate i didn't mean to worry you and didn't Sam talk to you?" i questioned "yea but why on earth would i believe her? she was so vague anyway-" just as she was talking  we heard our phones bleep it said

****************************************************************************************************

From Samantha

To the whole school

hey everyone sorry about yesterdays message please ignore it and treat Eva VERY nicely as there was and incident yesterday which neither me or Eva will talk about and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CALL EVA EVEY K?

thanks :)

*********************************************************************************************

"what the- " she was about to say "KATELYN I-DON'T-KNOW-YOUR-LAST NAME WATSIT" I whisper shouted giving her a very judging look "Foster, my last name is Foster as for my second name you will NEVER know" she spoke smugly with a sly smile on her pretty little face

your so sarcastic today aren't you?

oh don't you know my second language is sarcasm its my most commonly used language >:)

you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

not for me

 yes

no

YES

NU

YUS

NUUU

"uhh we should get to school huh EVEY ....." everything else in that sentence was completely muffled as fear took over..

3rd person POV

Eva's pupils grew big as a bolt of fear took hold of her whole body "GET AWAY FROM ME LEAVE ME ALONE i-i  I HATE YOU" she screeched at the top of her lungs so the whole street turned and looked at the commotion. Katelyn looked more scared than Eva, if that's even possible, Eva had tears raining down her face faster than a rain storm "shhh its okay Eva its me-" Katelyn was about to say softly before being interrupted "GO AWAY OLIVER I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU." there was a slight pause before Eva's mum came out of the house and ran like the wind to pick Eva up bridal style "NO I WONT GO WITH YOU ANYMORE PUT ME DOWN"

"No EVEY  i won't" a mysterious voice said as he gabbed Eva and Started to run, Eva a now emotional mess tried so hard to protest, but her throat was dry, she tried to scream but failed. She was so frightened she was stiff; the whole world went blurry and  next thing she knows all she could see was darkness.....

************************************************************************************

A/N words- 683

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, i haven't updated in a while because i was sick but from now on i think i might make them shorter and more frequent maybe..

good news while i was sick i managed to binge watch season 1 of Sword Art Online. ITS EPIC YOU REALLY SHOULD CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. 0.0 whew

i am also getting kinda uninspired so if you could can you guys give me some  ideas and songs to listen to while writing i would be very grateful :#)

xoxo ThatOneFangirlx