XXIV - Date Night with the hottie.

••| Chapter 24 |••

Playlist: Jab Tak hai Jaan - Jab Tak hai Jaan.

Sara:

I was standing inside the beautifully designed and totally reformed building of the office. Today was the inaugural ceremony and he was showing everything to me before that. The main entrance was nothing less than grand. There was a huge gate barred by a barrier with full security. The fifty story building was all made of blue glass. It looked delicate yet classy. As we both stepped inside, through the glazed glass door, we were greeted by a cheerful and smiling receptionist.

"Hey, Lilly! Meet my Fiancee, Sara Edwards." Ryan introduced me. I leaned my hand forward as a courteous gesture but she hugged me instead.

"Finally, I am getting a chance to meet that Golden Girl. You don't know how famous you're over here." She smiled excitedly. I looked towards Ryan, surprised and he just shrugged his shoulders pouting adorably.

The inside of the building was even more beautiful. There was a huge silver chandelier in the centre of the hall. The floor was made of marble. In front of the semi circular shaped mahagony wooden reception desk were the black leather couches and some coffee tables. That place was adorned with the beautiful hand woven Persian black and white rugs.
There were two wooden boards hanging on the front wall with names of the trustees written over them.

CEO : Ryan Anderson.

This was enough to swell my heart with pride. He did it and he truly deserved it. There were two elevators. One for the employees and the other special one for the boss. He slid his card and the doors opened. He placed his hand in mine as we went through several floors before finally ending up at the top floor. Nobody was allowed there without permission and it seemed awfully silent. He opened the glass door to the CEO's cabin and my breath was blown away. In front of me was a wall made of glass that was showing the entire view of the city. Never had I seen such a beautiful sight before. There was a maroon couch placed at one side. The desk was made of black wood. There were several things placed on that including the calender, some files, pencil holders and a photo frame right in front of the boss's revolving chair beside the Mac book Air. The photo frame had a photo of me and my Fiance kissing each other.
On the other side, there was a huge sized framed picture of Ryan and I in his arms. The walls were painted sky blue and white giving a very atmospheric vibe. In no way, it seemed like the CEO's room. He went to his desk and opened one of the drawers and handed me a bag. I looked at him through questioning eyes and he just nodded reassuringly. I opened the box to find an elegant black off shoulder shimmery gown inside that would be reaching my feet. The back of the dress was very deep, giving it a sexy look. Along with that, there were those killing black heels and other accessories.

"Darling, they are for the ceremony."
He said as he tapped some number through his phone.

"Yeah! Come up-" He said on his phone and hung up.

After 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door and a woman in her late twenties with ridiculously beautiful hair and eyes entered the cabin.

"Miss Daniel, Get to your work!" He said.

"In a minute, Sir!" She said and took my hand in hers. I looked at Ryan with worried eyes.

"Could you just give us a second Miss Daniel?" He asked.

"Why not, Sir?" She smiled knowingly and went out. Ryan was sitting at the edge of his table. He pulled me back to him with my wrist and held me in his arms from behind. He kissed my neck making the neurons hyperactive.