Chapter 4!?

Chapter 4!?

Please note that all extra names and most places used are NOT real. If it is your name and you want it changed them please tell me and it will be removed. That said plz don't complain if it is simply a common first or last name and only if it's both first and last name. Thank you.

Gabe lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling.
He had no work today.
All his friends were busy.
He had planned about seven murders and fifteen other crimes already.
He had spent an hour staring out the window and an hour sleeping on the white fluffy carpet that lay on the floor.
He had eaten breakfast ages ago and gone for a walk.
He'd made twenty six paper airplane that he'd proceeded to throw at people through the window.
He'd gone shopping...twice.
He was booooooooooooooooooored!
So bored and waiting for something, anything to happen.
He had woken up this morning in hope that a murder would have popped up in answer to his message but no luck.
There hadn't been a message or murder yesterday either but at least he had work and stuff to do yesterday.
Today he had nada, nothing.
He's honestly so tired of waiting.
Yes he knows he's only been waiting a day and a half.
He just gets bored easily and right now it was worse than usual.
It's because he set himself up for an excitement.
If he didn't receive that excitement...well he'd be bored and sad and disappointed. This is the seventh time he's found himself flicking through the multiple TV channels. He flicked past news then froze and switched back quickly.
The news lady had that look of thinly veiled panic on her face and the caption said serial killer actually serial killers.
Gabriel smiled wide, entertainment had arrived!

*Serial killer has in fact turned out serial killers if the message we found today is interpreted correctly.
The previous message was suspected to have been aimed at the police but in a the light of new evidence, the police believe it's aimed at the other serial killer.
The body of Darcyel Sting was found in the park with a note pinned to her chest.
The note said "Average but a bit messy..."
The handwriting is confirmed to be vastly different.
Pictures coming now.*

Gabriel gasped.
A bit messy!?
Average!?
Like hell its average!
He'll show this mysterious person what a real murder is!
On the other hand he's terribly grateful for the distraction this had provided.
He quickly checked various social media sights and was rewarded by observing the panic(!at the disco).
The police were being bombarded with questions on everything and anything.
A carefully timed question of "could they be working together?" sent a bunch of people into chaos.
It was fun but he had to remember to not have to much fun.
He was still a wanted man after all.
Now!
Lets get down to business (to defeat the Huns), he had a murder to plan.
Yes, and plan he would!
Mystery Murderer, who he would now refer to as MM, surely wouldn't be able to out sass/do/murder him this time!
He would shock MM into awe!
MUHAHAHHAHAHHA!
Let the world fear his criminal master mindedness!
Prepare yourself MM!
Gabriel Novak is about to send you reeling and it was gonna be great!