Chapter 5

Sirius POV

I should NOT have done that! It just slipped out! She's going to hate me now! What am I going to tell her? He's heading that way now......

Zoe POV

I was laughing with Sev and Reg, every one thinks Reg and I are dating but nah he likes someone in Slytherin, when I heard James calling my name, what does he want, he sounds made, it's honestly scary, he has never been angry at me before (A/N I'm imagining James like Harry when he was 'shouting' at the pink troll lady).

'James?' I asked, timidly.

'Can I speak with you, in private,' he asks, deathly calm compared to the look in his eye. I nod my head and just get up to follow him. 'Why didn't you tell me?' He speaks after a few minutes, that felt like hours, of awkward silence. Tell him what?

'What do you mean?' I mumble scared Sirius has told him something that NEVER should be brought to the surface.

'Well... Sirius told me that,' of course he did! 'Well, that you like me,' and I'm sure I look like a deer cought in the head lights, why, Sirius, WHY!

'Maybe I do, whats it to you,' (A/N say in it an Northern Irish accent and it rhymes) he looks at me like I've just told him I'm Harley Quinn.

'Maybe because, you know, I think I have a right to know these things,' a right to know theses things, he hasn't showed any interest in knowing these 'things' before.

'Do you?'

'Of course I do, specially if I you know....' he trailed off looking embarrassed.

'No I don't know,' I sassily manage to snap at him.

'Like you too....' wait what! 'After a while, like third year, I realised that Lily became an unrealistic goal, a way to prove myself, and the fact that you two look uncannily alike.' (A/N I think uncannily is the right word, if not just tell me and I'll change it, trying to sound smart here!) I just glared at him. He coughs awkwardly and sighs, the next thing I know I'm in his arms and he is.... kissing me! MY FIRST KISS, joking, lost that to Sirius, what! Don't judge! I just stand there frozen, before melting, literally, into it a few moments later. After a while I hear clapping and cat calls, parting James and I turn our heads to see, Sirius, can I kill him?; Remus and lily, holding hands! Have to find out about that later.... eyeing Sirius, James sees that I am ready to KILL him with winged eyeliner, yes it is that sharp, he holds me back and I would fight if I didn't feel so safe in his arms.

~~~

463 words.

I KNOW IM A BAD PERSON!!! well anyway it's Christmas Eve eve, so what are you wanting for Christmas, or what holiday do u celebrate round this time of year???

So I took a break from even looking at this book as I had to write an ENTIRE story for my English GCSE in 2hours, so needlessly to say I was bored of writing, so when I came back from my mini strike, I say that this book had 2K reads and 86 votes. 😯😯😯😯😯😯 my reaction in an emoji then it turned to this dance party 🎉!

 😯😯😯😯😯😯 my reaction in an emoji then it turned to this dance party 🎉!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH

Love ya lots,
                     XXLittleMissWriter100