Chapter 11

Tears  streamed from Cain's eyes as he continued to swing his blades at Galahad.

"This is all your fault! I've lived a life of misery all because of you!"

"Yes you have ,but not for much longer. If you don't close that rip fast Lucius Morningstar and all the Kenju of sheol will be free once again."

Cain blinked his eyes and the tears stopped. He could cry for himself later, right now was a time of battle.

"Karu, try close that rip! I'll be there to help you in a second after I defeat this jerk!" Said Cain.

"Pan?" Cain called out searching the rooftops. He found her passed out on the ground.

"Damit!" He cursed as he fought on. Galahad was a really experienced warrior. His battle strength matched that of himself.

Cain continued to slash at Galahad sending sparks from their warring weapons.

"Two minutes left!" Galahad taunted confidently still blocking blows from Cain's twin Elohim Blades with his naginata.

"And even if we lose this stronghold, by tomorrow the barrier that keeps us in Sheol will be weakend enough that we will be able to come out in the daytime! Then we can start the final assault on The heavens and the war that some call Ragnarok will finally come and then kenju will rule forever!"

"Not as long as the Ascendants stand in your way! Not as long as I, stand in your way!" Cain roared ducking underneath the swing of the naginata and landing a slash across Galahad's chest.

"Excellent!" Galahad hissed with a evil smirk showing off his pointed teeth.

Meanwhile karu was struggling to close the rip. A gigantic daemonic sword had begun to come through the portal. Screams could also be heard echoing from inside the rip that led straight to Sheol.

Karu had closed it over halfway. He just needed to close it a little more. He pulled downwards with all his might and the rip finnaly sealed leaving behind nothing but the open night air. But before it closed unknown to Cain and Karu the giant blade had shrunk to miniature size to avoid detection.

Unknown to all this blade had a special connection with Lucius Morningstar the first kenju and once most powerful Ascendant.

Unknown to all the blade flew into Galahads left eye and into his brain just as Cain stabbed both blades forward impaling Galahads body.

"Karmas a bitch isn't it Galahad." Cain said spitting on the Kenju's dead body.

Abel suddenly appeared on the rooftop.

"Cain are you okay? We saw the rip close and suddenly the kenju just died! They turned into particles of red light and flew back into the sky! We suffered no casualties...... wait is something wrong?" Abel stopped seeing that Cain wasnt very exited, how Pandora was passed out on the rooftops cold pavement, and how Hikaru seemed out of breath, still standing before were the rip was.

Suddenly the coin link in Cain's pocket buzzed. Cain took the coin sliding it into his ear and taking the call from Jehovah.

"Hey I just sensed a tremendous amount of kinjuic energy disappear. Good work!"

"Tell Elohim to call a summit with the  twelve Gods now!"

"With all of them! There hasn't been another summit of the Gods in a millennium!"

"Well something is going on here and I need all the Gods to be there! Every last one!"

"Alright fine, report back here for debriefing and I'll get my father to call another summit."

Cain let out a huge sigh of relief.
"Thanks J!"

"No prob Cain. See you soon?"

"Yup. bye." Cain ended the call with a tap from his finger and pocketed the gold coin.

"Okay let's just get back to the first heaven. karu do you mind carrying Pandora we need to get off this building."

The stronghold had begun to tremble a few seconds after the rip was closed. It was slowly sinking back into the ground, contempt with taking Cain with it.

Cain and Karu whispered Godspeed and there wings apeared.

"You coming Abel?"karu asked.

"Yeah just a minute."

Cain and Karu nodded flying off into the nighttime sky leaving Abel alone. 

Abel turned and walked over to the now fading body of Galahad. It had begun to disintegrate into red particles of light that slowly floated into the night sky leaving a red trail to follow.

All to quick for the eye to see the blade that flew into Galahad's eye flew out of Galahad, stabbing into Abels mark. Abel let out a gurtal scream as it borrowed deep into his bloodstream. From there it traveled  to his heart growing to medium size. It began to send out tiny invisible black strands that connected to his nervous system. The horrendous screams turned to hideous laughter and Abel's face contorted into a snarl.

Lucius Morningstar had sent his spirit into the blade that now inhabited Abel's body.

Abel son of Adam now belonged to Lucius Morninstar.

-------------------------------------------------------------
He he he comments please.....🈯