Chapter 20

Demi POV

He cupped my cheeks and continued moving his lips for a couple of more seconds until i pulled away. He looked at me and he had regret written all over his face.

"I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have done-"

I cut him off with another peck on the lips.

"I stopped it because i didn't want to make a scene. People are already making their way back." i said biting my lip.

He looked and his eyes lightened up. "I thought you were gonna say you stopped because you didn't like it"

"That's like impossible Jonas. That was the best kiss ever" i said smiling. I stepped in closer to him and put my mouth next to his ear. "Come over tonight, my aunts working and won't be home till sometime in the morning"

Stepping back i gave him a wink then started to make my way back to school, completely forgetting about Holly. Nothing she could say would ruin this for me, i've waited a long time for this to happen.

I felt a vibrating in my pocket.

From Sarah:  Where'd u go?

To Sarah: Nick just stopped me from fighting Holly

From Sarah: Oops, did i interrupt something? ;)

I started blushing and my stomach was doing back flips. But i wasn't going to tell her anything.

To Sarah: I wish :( He just told me not to stoop down to her level

From Sarah: Well he's gave u some good advice. Meet me at the back doors, i've got something to show ya

I made my way to the back and when i got there i saw Sarah standing with Abbie.

"What do you wanna show me?" i asked.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small plastic bag, with 3 cigars in it.

"Cigars?"

"Take a closer look" she said handing me the bag.

I opened the bag taking one out and examined it. It wasn't until i looked that i could see that it was green.

"Marijuana?!" i yelled.

"Keep your voice down!" she said sternly.

"Why the hell did you bring it to school?!" i asked.

"Well my mom sort of found my stash of drugs, and she yelled and stuff. This was the only thing i was able to take, and i sorta need you to keep it until Saturday"

"Why can't Abbie take it?" i asked.

"Yes Abbie why can't you take it?" Sarah said looking at her.

Abbie glared at me. "Fine give me them." she said grabbing the bag out of my hands.

"I can't promise they will be in my hands for very long" she said

I walked away and as i did the bell rang. I went up to geography and took my seat. The period was going quick but at about half an hour into it, i was interrupted.

"Can Demi Lovato make her way to the head teachers office" someone said through the tannoy.

Everyone turned round and looked at me except Abbie who just stared at the ground looking guilty. I grabbed my bag and started to walk downstairs.

On the door there was a silver plate that read Mrs L. Abbot. I chapped on the door and waited. After about ten seconds the door was opened by a tall woman with dark hair and dark eyes. My aunt was also sitting on a chair in the room.

"Come in and take a seat" she said directing me to one of the chairs.

I dropped my bag on the ground next to the chair then took a seat next to my aunt.

"I guess you already know why your here" she said as she looked out the window.

"Uh, no not really. I was kinda hoping you would tell me why"

"Dare to hazard a guess?" she asked turning round to face me.

"Uh....is it because of that fight that never happened between me and Holly?"

"Fight?" my aunt asked.

"Well she wanted to fight with me but it never happened."

Someone knocked on the door. Mrs Abott got up and opened the door. There was a police woman standing with her arms folded.

"What's going on?" i asked getting slightly scared.

"There has been reports from a number of people that they have seen you with drugs on the school ground. So we need to search you"

"Fine go ahead. I don't have any" i stated.

The police woman went over to my bag and started to rake through my things, emptying it out onto the floor, finding nothing.

"See i told you"

"We still need to do a body search" the police woman said.

I stood with my arms out as she searched me.

"Found something" she said.

My eyes widened. That's not possible. I looked to see the 3 rolls of marijuana in her hand.

"I didn't have that, it was planted!" i yelled. "I've been set up!"

"Do you have any evidence of that Demi?" she asked.

I shook my head as my eyes started forming tears. I looked her in the eyes pleading for her to believe me.

"Unless you have evidence, i'm sorry but i can't help you"

"She'll be suspended for a week" Mrs Abott said taking to my aunt who looked disappointed.

"I didn't take them" i said to my aunt.

She didn't look at me, she just got up and shook Mrs Abott's hand and walked out of the office, leaving me to trail behind.