New couple?

Jacob's POV
We talked for a bit then went home, Hunter and Brandon left. When we got Caroline was talking to Cameron on the phone, me and (y/n) went to my there room. After a while we heard a knock on the door, it was Cameron, he had a rose in his hand "hey guys is Caroline here?" he asked "yeah she's in her room." I said. Me and (y/n) watched him walk upstairs to her room "what was that about?" (y/n) asked "I don't know." I said "I think there a couple now." she said "do you wanna find out?" I asked "sure." she said. We went into my room and listened to there conversation through the wall.(Caroline's room is beside yours.) We could just hear them it sounded like Cameron just asked her out, "YES!" Caroline yelled. So I guess my sister and Cameron are a thing now, "you were right." I said, we sat down on my bed "do I get anything for being right?" she asked joking around "this." I said and kissed her, she kissed me back.

Your POV
After a bit of talking we watched a movie, at the end I fell asleep cuddling to Jacob. When I woke up Jacob was making a music.ly, when he was done he sat next to me "hey babe." he said "hey." I said as I sat up, there was someone talking to Caroline in her room, but I couldn't hear who "did Cameron stay the night?" I asked "I don't know." he said. We went downstairs to get food, as soon as we got to the kitchen we heard someone coming downstairs. It was Caroline "hey guys." she said then Cameron came down "did Cameron stay the night?" Jacob asked "yeah, and by the way me and Cameron are dating." she said and blushed a bit, Cameron put his arm around her "cool." Jacob said.

*time skip*

We went to the pool hall and to meet up with Nelly, and Riley "hey." Nelly said "hey." I said "did you see Ben again after what happened?" she asked "no have you?" I asked "no." she said. We played pool for a bit then went to the mall and got some new clothes. We decided to throw a party at Jacob's later, hopefully know one has to go to the hospital this time.