chapter fifth-teen

Sheik Pov.

"You getting something or not Bae?" I ask watching Dashawn stare at the menu like he had all of the time in world.

"Yeah sure, give me a minute" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Boy come on, my feet tired from jumping all day" I say and he turns around and looks at me.

"Can you be patient" He says and he finally orders a reuben sandwich.

I bet he won't even eat this.

He gets his food and I just get a drink so we can finally go home.

We go outside to our uber so we can go back to Dashawn's house. I was staying with him for the weekend and we promised our followers we'd go live for them.

"You ready to go live?" I ask then look up Dashawn eating his sandwich.

Never mind this is gonna take a while then since he's being greedy again.

"Yeah let's go live now since you want too" He says rolling his eyes and I look at him while his cousin laughs.

I forgot he was even here honestly.

"Go live by yourself" I say grabbing a blanket and laying on the other side on the room.

Dashawn Pov.

I set my phone and go live on younow and look over at Sheik. He just lays across the room with his back turned to me. Oh my god why is this boy in his feelings now.

"Hey y'all" I say seeing all of the comments popping up on my screen.

Everyone starts to ask where's Sheik at like they usually do when I go live.

"Bae they wanna see you" I say tossing something I had beside me at him.

That's sad I keep so much stuff that I don't even know what I threw at him. I seriously need to clean my room.

"Bitch I know you didn't just throw something at me" He says turning around glaring at me.

"You wanted to go live first of all, and second why I gotta be a bitch?" I say and his face softens.

"I'm sorry bae" He says moving over by me laying his head on me.

"You been acting like that all day, did I do something to you?" I say and he looks at me and shakes his head.

"Yes I did, you been acting like that since I messed up your video earlier" I say and he whispers in my ear what was wrong with him.

"You lied to me, I don't even wanna be on younow no more... you said wasn't nothing with you when I asked you earlier" I say getting up grabbing a blanket.

"Come here bae I'm sorry" Sheik says getting up wrapping his arms around me.

"Donta cut the lights off" I say and move Sheik out of the way so I can lay down.

"Nope he not cutting shit off" He says looking at me.

"Talk to me baby" He says looking in my eyes.

Ugh he's lucky I can't sleep when I'm mad at him.

Donta takes over the broadcast while he talk out what happened earlier.

Sheik Pov.

After I finally finished talking to Dashawn we went back to our broadcast so we could talk to our viewers.