❤~Colors~❤

I inhale the crisp Autumn air and smile softly to myself as I continue down a path in the park. Assortments of gray leaves fall from the darker gray trunks of trees. My vision was completely monochrome. Most people in their twenties like me had already found their soulmate and started seeing color. Color was something that I had only heard about from storybooks and family. Red, blue, yellow, green, and more; all vacant from my life. However, I knew one day I'd meet my lover and see those brilliant colors that storybooks described.
As I continue my stroll the smell of warm pumpkin pie scented candles and dark roast coffee fills my nose. I awaken from my thoughtful trace and push open the glass door of the small cafè. The warmth and cozy atmosphere causes a small smile to tug on my pale grey skin. I shyly waltz over to the counter, slightly nervous about talking to the gorgeous cashier. "Oh, you're new here?" The pale gray guy nods making his slightly darker gray hair bounce.
"Just started, I guess you come here often to be able to realize that" He chuckles and swipes his hair out his eyes with his hand "What would you like to drink?"
I feel heat rise to my cheeks and I bite my lip gently "I'll have a caramel frappe" I manage to stutter out. He nods and starts to make my drink, humming softly while he does so. Moments later the light grey haired boy reaches over the counter to hand me my drink. As I go to retrieve it our hands brush. Something I can only think to be color burts from where our hands meet. I gasp and gawk at the glorious arrays of firey reds, calming blues, soothing greens, and much much more. I shift my bewildered eyes to the dazzling guy standing infront of me whom has an eyebrow raised at my lingering hand. His eyes are deep pools of chocolatey brown and his hair is a fading pink. I smile widely and grab both his pale hands in mine "Colors are so beautiful!" Tears gently roll down my face as I grin widely at my soulmate.

"What Colors?"