Chapter three:What to do-I want to get to know you

Every artist was the first amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dear diary...After the big dinner, we all went to our houses. Everyone were tired and went to sleep. Only I couldn't sleep. At least I thought that I was the only one...
I walked to the living room for a bottle of water and went to the big balcony. I saw so many trees, lights, little houses for the birds, fire and one person next to it, laying on the ground.
,WAIT!l THERE IS FIRE! I HAVE TO HELP HIM!
,So I got the fire extinguisher and ran. After that I saw that there is another person running after me so I turned my head and saw Jayden. While running I told him what I saw and he said that he will help me. We saw the person and I got him and Jayden got the fire extinguisher and after a few seconds there wasn't fire. I wanted to be a doctor, so I knew a lot of about medicine and I helped to this man. Soon the doctors came into my house, waking up mom and dad. The doctors said that he will be okay and that they will be waiting for me in the hospital-Doctor Waters! Existing, right?
,Oh, kids! We are so proud of you!'said Jayden's parents and mine at the same time.
,Why didn't you woke us up?'asked Mrs. Agreste.(my friends from Miraculous Ladybug Amino will understand why choose the surname Agreste)
,Well, mom you and dad are hardly waking up, and this was a important. I saw Artemis running, and after that I saw the fire and the man and I followed her.'
,Well kids, We are really proud of you. Your prize will be a long sleep!'
,*yawn* This is a pretty good idea.'
So we all went to bed.'
After the fiasco with the fire and the man surprisingly me and Jayden woke up feeling fresh and he invited me to go with him to the waterfall. I said yes and leaved a note to my mom and dad on the fridge. The note says:
,Mom,dad, I am going to the waterfall with Jayden. We will come back for dinner. We have food and we will have a good time. Bye! Love you!xoxo'
Artemis and Jayden
So we went to the waterfall.
,OMG! I remember that waterfall. We were going as kids!'
,Yeah. Good times.'
,I still have a picture of us.'
,Can you show it to me?'
,Yeah.

,I forgot about this pic

,I forgot about this pic.'
,Me too'
,I want to get to know you.'
,Okay. But we can only do it with talking.'
,So what  are we waiting for? Let's talk.'
,So, do you remember what you promised to me?'asked Jayden.
,Umm... No.'
,You promised to me to call me Jay Dog and to paint me a picture when we meet again.'
,Oh yeah! The good thing is that I have paintings and paper!'
,Okay then. Start!'
,Wait.'
,What is it?'asked Jayden with a little worried face.
,You promised that you will paint me a picture too.'
,I thought that you forgot.'
,Go ahead.'and I gave him paper and paintings.'
So we started. We talked a lot and laughed. The challenge was to not look at each other's paintings. After an hour our pictures were ready.
,I want to see yours.'I said.
,Okay. Here we go.'

,Wow

,Wow.'
,Well I am not good at painting.'
,Don't worry about it. I have two and one of them looks like yours.'
,Really?'
,Really.'
,But I wanted to ask what is this or who is this?'
,Umm. Mona Liza?'
,I thought that Mona Liza had black hair?'
,Ummm. Well....'
,Hahahahahahaha!'we both laughed.
,I want to see your paintings.'
,Okay.'

,The first one is a parody of Mona Liza

,The first one is a parody of Mona Liza.'
,I.LOVE.IT!'said Jayden exited.
,Hahahaha! Okay.'

,The next one is

,The next one is....'
,What?'
,I don't know. Just I picture in my head.'
,Wow. Just wow. How did you get so good?'
,Every artist was the first amateur.'
,Ralph Waldo Emerson, huh?'
,Yeah.'
,Let's go back. It's nearly time for dinner.'
,Thanks for inviting me Jayd.. I mean Jay Dog!'
,Hahahahahahaha!'                                  We laughed a lot and talked a lot. It was fun.
And of course we get to know each other. A lot.