Profile 1 - Train Heartnet

Anime/Manga: Black cat or Burakku Kyatto

Name: Train Heartnet or Torein Hatonetto

Status: Active (Alive)

Birthday: April 13th

Sex: Male

Blood type: 0

Height: 175cm

Weight: 65kg

Age: in manga 23
in anime 21

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Brown

Outfit:
In Chronos: a long black trench coat, black pants and X11 tattoo fitting his given name Black Cat.

Outside Chronos: a blue half jacket with four doughnut looking objects on them, over a white shirt (according to the author Kentaro Yabuki the objects are wood although in the anime Train says their food rations). And long balck pants with two brown straps which belong to his holster, and plain black shoes and don't forget his red cat collar with a yellow bell (it's said to symbolize that nobody owns him and he owns himself).

Weapon: A beautiful printed handgun named Hades with the X11 Roman numeral on it the one he has on his chest.

Profession: Bounty Hunter/Sweeper, ex-assassin/eraser.

Workplace: everywhere/ used to be Chronos.

Team/partner: Sven Vollfied and Eve

Likes: Cats, Milk and seafood.

Dislikes: Creed Diskenth and Chronos.

Family: Mother and Father murdered by assassin when he was at the age of 5.

Friends: Sven Vollfied and Eve/ Princess as that's what Train calls her.

Love interest/ someone they were close to: Saya Mintsuki a rogue sweeper/bounty hunter.

Person who raised them: Zagine Axelox (the assassin that killed his parents and later on dies).

Personality:
Before he meets Saya: cold hearted, gave no mercy to enimies, completed missions with 100% accuracy, without remorse.

After he meets Saya: warm hearted, opened up, smiles alot, vowed to never kill, carefree and exuberant.

Saying: "I have come to deliver some bad luck"

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Thanks for reading the first profile!
Please suggest other anime or manga characters.

Plus this if my absolute FAVORITE anime character of all time it has been for years!