Chapter 9: Conquering Thunder

Road to Biblia
Naruto was walking by himself towards Royal Biblia Academy.He let Kirino and Maki use the last two teleport gems.
"Wait a minute,this energy signature"said Naruto as he closed his eyes."Why exactly are you Kumo shinobi following me?"asked Naruto as he turned towards acouple of trees.

Out of the trees outcame a dark-skinned man with light blonde hair who had plenty of muscles, another dark-skinned man with shades on his eyes, and another guy with white hair.

"What exactly are you?"asked the muscled man."What I am is none of your concern,Raikage"said Naruto as he prepared to go into Magus Mode."Your power is too dangerous"said the white-haired man."What exactly makes me so dangerous?"asked Naruto."No need to play games yo,cuz eight-o said yo a danger bro"said the one with shades.

"Eight-O,he must mean Gyūki,the eight-tailed octopus bull,or whatever the fuck it is."thought Naruto.
"Well if you wish to fight then,let's fight"said Naruto as he went into Magus Mode."Est,Magic King Blade Judecca"said Naruto as his arm gained the black sword from earlier.

"Lightning Release:Black Panther"said the white-haired man as he fired a black panther made of lightning at Naruto.Naruto cuts it apart using his sword."Meteo Punisher"said Naruto as he fired a purple beam at the white-haired man."Water Style:Water Wall"said the man as he blocked Naruto's attack with a violent wave of water."Forbidden Spell:Palace of Illusions"said Naruto as he began to warp the white-haired man's sense of reality.

Palace of Illusions
The white-haired man was trapped in a marble floor with each end leading to an infinite abyss."Who would have thought that the Raikage would be bold enough to bring both his brother,the Hachibi Jinchuuriki and the student of his father,Darui of Black Lightning"said Naruto as he appeared infront of the white-haired man.

"What are you?"asked the man."Did I not tell you what I am in none of your or the Raikage's concern"said Naruto."It is our concern if you're power even makes the Hachibi cower"said Darui."The Hacibi is scared of me,eh"said Naruto as he raised Est."If even the fucking Hachibi is scared of me what makes you think a human like you stands a chance"said Naruto as he pointed his sword at Darui.

With the guy with Shades

"Bee,be careful,we do not know what he is capable of,but his aura far surpasses that of mine"said a voice."I hear ya eight-o, we gotta be careful yo"said Bee. "Welcome Hachibi Jinchuuriki"said Naruto as he walked out from behind a tree."Yo weirdo,prepare to lose to me and my bro Eight-O"said Bee.

"Your voice was beginning to annoy me"said Naruto as he charged at Bee.He grabbed Bee's face and threw him towards a tree.

"You are pretty weak for a Jinchuriki"said Naruto as he materialized a gun and shot Bee multiple times.Bee then dissolved into a pile of ink."A clone huh"said Naruto.

With the Raikage

"You truly believe you can defeat me"said Naruto as he sat on one of the tree branches."I AM THE FUCKING RAIKAGE,I WILL KICK YOUR ASS"yelled the Raikage as he cloaked himself in blue armor and shot a punch at Naruto who caught it effortlessly."Mantra Enchant,Chrono Calculation"said Naruto as he threw the Raikage and appeared behind him.He then slammed his foot on the Raikage's back.
"You are so weak"said Naruto as he grabbed the Raikage's hair and gave the Raikage a kick to the side.

"You believe that even without training for several decades you are still strong"said Naruto as he fired a several magic bullets at the Raikage."If all Five Kages are this weak,then their villages are as good as doomed."said Naruto as he walked away from the Raikage.

With Killer Bee
"Damn yo,that was painful bro"said Bee as he went into 8-Tails Version 2 mode.His body was covered in blood red chakra with eight tails."Latriat"yelled Bee as he rammed his arm at Naruto's chest.Naruto blocked it with his arms and gave Bee a kick to the stomach.Bee blocked it with one of his tails.

"You're definitely better than the other two I fought"said Naruto as he slammed his other foot at Bee,pushing him back."Damnit"said Bee as he charged red chakra infront of him."Bijuudama"said Bee as he fired a red ball of chakra at Naruto."Chrono Calcution"said Naruto as he disappeared from the attack and appeared behind Bee.Naruto prepared to slash Bee,but Bee blocked with his arm.

"You are truly powerful,unlike the other two"said Naruto as he slashed at Bee,who blocked it with his arm.Bee then went to punch Naruto,but Naruto blocked."Bijuudama"said Bee as he fired a small red orb at Naruto."Void"said Naruto as he sent the orb into a small wormhole.Naruto then gave Bee a kick to the stomach,sending the bigger man(not really) back."Looks like I bought enough time"said Naruto as he dissolved into the shadows."Yo eight-o,do you know where bro's ago"said Bee."I sense his chakra somewhere to your left,but you should move quickly he seems weakened."  said Gyuki.Bee then rushed to aid his brother.

Near Royal Biblia Academy

"Thank you Tama"said Naruto as he talked to another version of himself.The other Naruto then morphed into a beautiful girl with a fox tail and ears.

"I could not have defeated the Raikage in my current state"said Naruto as he once again leaned on one of the trees

"I could not have defeated the Raikage in my current state"said Naruto as he once again leaned on one of the trees."Tama is almost as strong as I am when I go all out."said Naruto as he sensed the Raikage and his companion's energy signature,that was until he felt something on his back."Damnit Tama,now is not the time for that"said Naruto as Tama smirked at him."Well time to get back to the Academy."said Naruto as Tama helped him back to school."I SAID STOP"yelled Naruto as he Tama tried to rape him,again.

Author's Note:
Sorry for the late update,I have been having too much things to do so sorry for the late posts.BUT THX so much for the 1K views.