5: Together?

Your P.O.V:

After everything that had happened with Laurance you would think everything would be back to normal. The way they were before everything, but it was like neither of you had ever met still. You felt upset and just sat in Cadenza's house for the whole day. You heard a meeting down stairs and listened in. It was about something to do with... The Phoenix Alliance. You sit at the top of the stairs listening and learning more about it.

"All in favor of joining the Phoenix Alliance, say 'I'" Cadenza announced. Two familiar voices, Ulrich and Gale, both said I. However one new voice said no and I heard Vincent say undecided. As the meeting ended I went outside again for another look around. I felt uneasy this time. I looked around and ended up walking deep into the forest. After a while of walking I heard a scream from behind me and two shadow souls ran by with Cadenza. They had pushed me over. I got up, grabbed my sword and ran after them.

It turns out I lost the shadow souls but heard a rustling in the bushes and I grabbed my sword ready to fight. Vincent came out of the bush ready to attack until he noticed it was me.

"Y/N! I thought you were a Shadow Soul!" He shouted walking farther into the forest.

"I saw them run this way into the forest with Cadenza! Did they attack?" I asked. Vincent kept looking around to see if he could find Cadenza. While he was looking I felt a presents running towards us. Getting closer and closer. I put my hand on my sword but Vincent put his arm in front of me. Out of the bushes came Cloud one of Cadenza's guards, and in his hand was a golden lasso. I felt Cadenza's presents in the lasso.

"Where's Aphmau?" Vincent asked worried. I know Aphmau wouldn't let her friends down, even if it meant putting her self in danger.

"I go look for her you two go back to the village." I suggested turning around and starting to walk. Vincent grabbed my arm and shock his head.

"No. You and Cloud go back to the village and makes sure everyone there is alright as well as Cadenza, I will go help Aphmau." And with that Vincent ran into the forest to save Aphmau. When Cloud and I got back to the village everyone else was happy to see us.

"Have you guys got Cadenza?" Laurance asked concerned for his sister. I took the golden lasso from Cloud and ran into her house and laid her in her bed.

Laurance's P.O.V:

Y/N and Cloud came back but I didn't see Aph, Vincent or Cadenza.

"Have you guys got Cadenza?" I asked concerned about her. Y/N took a golden lasso from Cloud and ran into Cadenza's house. I followed her closely behind. She placed Cadenza on one of the beds and then left. I stood by my sister waiting for her to wake up. She finally awoke after five to ten minutes.

"Laurance..?" Her voice sounded weak. I took her hand.

"Yes it is me. Are you okay?" I asked still very concerned. She nodded and looked at a picture of me, her, Y/N and Sasha. We were all very happy. Cadenza then frowned and remembered about when we lost Y/N and Sasha.

"Go to her Laurance!" Cadenza ordered. I looked at her shocked. "I'll be okay, she needs you more than I do. Now GO!" She shouted. I ran as fast as I could and finally made it the cliff, but she wasn't there. I looked and sensed where she was. I ran to a very small never portal and there she was staring into it. I waved my hand in front of her face.

"He wants us back in the nether Laurance... We need to find a way back into the nether..." She then fainted. I caught her and carried her back to the village very worried of what she meant.

SO sorry for not uploading sooner but I was grounded which meant I couldn't upload my wattpad or anything. But I had so many ideas for this book so I will be uploading a lot this week as well as starting my new book Vylad(PDH)XReader. Look forward to that and I hope you are enjoying this book.