Chapter 1

Picture of Tessa at the top.

Beep beep beep

I groan as my alarm clock screeches on my bedside table. I look at the time on my clock. 7:15. Crap I have twenty minutes to get to school before I'm late.

I jump out of bed and into my bathroom. I get a shower, blow dry my hair and put on some light makeup. While putting on my makeup I look in the mirror to see my groggy grey eyes starring back at me. I put on my favorite pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a Ghost Town shirt. I throw on my converse and grab my bag and phone before leaving my home.

As soon as I get on the bus I hear my piers talking about me saying the usual 'ugh when is she gonna kill herself' or 'look that bitch is back'. I push the comments to the back of my head and head to my seat and put in my headphones and start to play 'Miss Mysterious' by set it off. I drown out the rest of the people on the bus and wait to get to school.

Soon we pull into to school I hear a series of groans and swears. I get off the bus and head to my locker. Before I get there I run into a wall of muscles and instantly fall on my butt.

"Im so sorry I didn't-" my voice trails off once I come face to face with Ryder Grey. The schools personal bad boy and player. His piercing green eyes meet my grey ones. He extends his hand out to me without saying a word. "Thanks." I mummer. Right before I catch my balance he puts me to his chest."Tessa? How nice to see your pretty face today." He says with a chuckle. I stare at him in awe with my mouth agape."How do you know my name?" I asked stunned that he knew my name and talked to me."Well it my job to know all the pretty girls names here." He stated in a casual voice like this happens everyday."Oh um well I have to go to class." I said when I realize that everyone in the hall is looking at me with either shocked or jealous expressions on their faces.