CH8: Secrets are better left unknown

(I'm sorry guys , I just got so into this chapter ahah, I wanted to make the reader feel that they actually had Nico's screen) (The 'coding' is purely easthetic )

 A bunch of loaded up on the screen.  Merle  groaned , shifting his head back and closing his eyes to get a little rest while she did her weird thing . Nico's eyes scanned .  Her first target was  roads, Merle's eyes  peaked to study and memories them.  She took a few pictures . "Looks like there are a few roads out of here ,that's good !"she said . At first she tried to  use the basics google searching , key words and phrases . 

"Look's like some towns in Canada were recorded to hold their forts , its getting colder there so I recon  those things wouldn't last too long in these weathers !" said Nico , mostly to herself . Merle still thought her plan to head to Canada was insane  since these people could barely make it out Georgia but that half backed idea was better then nothing . The population in the cities and anywhere near them was diminishing with every life slowly being devoured by those  beasts as their  population grew . 

" It's the opposite of Nebraska really. In there there is alot of guns and a low human population . In Canada there was a  strict, licence only, firearm control - it eliminates the human threat . The population  is significantly lower  in alot of locations so one doesn't need too many guns and the crops were used to the cold weather . There were plenty of production sights as well as woods to safely hunt and survive , considering that not many would risk this it means we will only really face the natives there and Canandians are easy going folk! Also the locations wouldn't be a looted , so there would be plenty of supplies"she said , or ranted in  a way .  Merle tuned in and out , mostly out but he got the basic gist of her words. 

After a few hours of investigation  she seemed to have gathered everything she needed: pictures of important roads and locations , some with possible food labelled around ; safe locations and possible danger zones . She manged to  search up police files on 'riot's around the Georgia area as well as  some of the near by states that she could bypass fire walls around .  By tracking that she located the best places . Merle shook his head .

"Don't leave anythin' to chance do ya!"he  murmured, Nico wasn't sure if that was meant as a comment of a mockery but she didn't care 

"better safe then sorry , especially in this mess!" she told him . Merle  couldn't blame her for this but he always preferred to go on his gut more then anything else , all these plans and maps and shit weren't really his ideal way of sorting through this . 

"Tell me doll, how come I'm 'allowed' here with your highness and no  one else is . "You goona admit you got a crush on the ol' Merle monster!" he decided to elaborate . Nico only rolled her eyes at his cocky , male stag behaviour .

" I need someone to rant to , you don't seem to care and you dont look like a rat . No matter what you see here  you'll keep your mouth shut !"she told him , a smirk rose on her lips as her eyes were glued to the computer screen . Merle huffed "and what makes you think i won't sell ya out !  Maybe you should 'sweeten the deal' to make sure I won't"he said , with a glint in his eyes.

"To whom? Daryl is the only person you might tell and what does he care, you na ' mean ?  Regardless I'm dead-ass serious ' bout this . Besides it's clear that you have a plan of some sort in the first place  so don't go spazing on me!"she said , she really was't doign a good job keeping her New Yorker  hidden , which Merle took  as a source of amusement. Oh she knew all about his little plan , or at least she deduced it . "You want to rob these people , I can tell .  You front ,you keep on eyeing things , not just people, but things . Where they are and where they are put. You memories everyone pattern of walking and everyone shifts . You studied me and  Doc . I ain't stupid!" she said , with her New York Accent  rigging in the air.