Chapter 1

Okay. I can do this. Today is the first day back to school and I'm definitely not excited. I pull my my long blonde hair back into a ponytail and walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit.
"Abby! Hurry up, the bus is coming soon!!"
I sigh in annoyance. I'm so not ready for today. I swing my back pack over my shoulder and go wait outside. As I'm walking up my driveway, I see a person walking towards me. "Hey, I'm Harry. Harry Styles. I'm new." I'm so mesmerized my his looks that I forgot to answer. "Oh hi. I'm Abby Ikonen. Nice to meet you."
__________________________________
I walk into school with Harry and immediately seven girls rush at me and tackle me. A smile spreads across my face. "We missed you so much!!" They all shriek. "I missed you all too!!"
All of a sudden they all look over to Harry. I laugh as Havens and Emily's jaws open and they look over to me and wiggle their eyebrows.
My friends follow me as I show Harry to the office. Once he's gone they all start screaming about how hot he is. "Oh my gosh Abby!! Who the heck is that hottie?" Grace asks. "His name is Harry Styles. He's new here." "Don't act like you don't think he's hot!" Says Haven. "I'm not!" I laugh. Little do they know I've developed a huge crush on him even though we've said maybe ten words to one another.
___________________________________
I got lost trying to find my first class and when I finally did, I was five minutes late. I walk in slowly, mortified. "Nice of you to join us Abigail" says Mrs. Walker. "Take a seat."
Just with my luck, Harry is in this class and the empty desk is next to him. I sit down and sink into my seat. I just embarrassed myself in front of the whole class by being late, way to start the school year. "Really Abby, I'm new here and I got here before you" whispers Harry, his accent thick. "Oh be quiet. Everyone is new in high school, I have no clue where the classes are." He just smiles and I find him staring at me. "What?" I ask. He blushes and looks down at his desk. "Sorry, you just have lovely blue eyes."
On the outside, I'm blushing and smiling but on the inside I'm screaming. Is he flirting with me?!?! I really do hope so!
As the day goes on, I find out I have a few more classes with Harry. English, social studies, math and science are the classes I have with him.
By lunch, we've become friends and I show him to my lunch table.
All seven of my bestfriends are already waiting for me at the table. I sit down and Harry grabs the seat across from me, next to Izzy.
"So Harry, how has your first day gone so far?" Magaret asks.
"Pretty good, I guess. So far Abby is in every one of my classes so," he makes eye contact with me. "It's been pretty great with her showing me how things are done."
Porchia catches the moment between us and motions me over to the other side of the table.
"He totally has a thing for you."
A murmured "he does." Comes from everyone else. I laugh it off, but I actually really hope he does.
I go to sit back in my seat, and as I'm eating and talking with Harry, three boys walk up to the table. Harry looks at them alarmed and turns to me, with annoyance in his eyes.
"So Styles. Long time no see. We've been waiting for you to come to the states for awhile now." Says one.
"Who's this? Your new toy?" Says another. I understand that they are talking about me but I don't know what to say.
Before I can think of anything to msay, Harry lunges at them.

Authors note;;
Hey guys, so yeah this is going to be my story. I'm really looking forward to see how it comes out. I hope you like it!