Chapter twelve: you stupid, little trollop

Evangeline's POV

I decided to have today off. Skip everything, school, the dance. Everything.

I'm going to spend today in my pyjamas and watch teen wolf. I'm in love with aiden. He's gorgeous and I like bad boys.

---------------------

Damon came into my room after the fifties dance.

"Have fun?" I ask not taking my eyes of the screen. I was up to the bit where they were waiting for Scott, Allison and stiles to wake up from the ice baths.

"Yeah. I danced, tortured and killed a vampire." He tells me.
"That's not fun. That's what we basically do every day." I tell him pausing teen wolf.

"Stefan claims he is helping us get Katherine back." Damon tells me.
"Don't trust him." I bluntly say.
"I don't know Angel. He wants to get rid of me." Damon says.
"It's up to you. But I am definitely going to say I told you so when he screws you over." I tell him and he walks out.

------------------

I was woke up in the morning by Damon again. I'm gunna kill him.
"Come on team meeting" he says grabbing me and pulling me into stefan's room.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads." Damon says. Stefan and Elena sit up at or toes envy and pull the covers up to their chins.

"Evangeline! Damon! Please!" Elena shouts and I roll my eyes.
"What are you doing?" Stefan asks.
"Oh, stop being smutty." Damon says brushing it off.
Stefan pulls the sheets further up on Elena, making sure she's covered up properly. And I snort.

"Seriously, get out of here!" He shouts at us.
"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." Damon says and I laugh where as Elena tosses her eyebrows at his comment.
"Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss." Damon tells us.
"And it has to be right now?" Elena asks.

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal. So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty." Damon orders her.
"Since when am I helping?" She asks. Please she loves the attention she is getting from Damon.

"Well, Stefan's helping, and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo..." Damon says.
"You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do." Stefan assures her.
"I'll look for it tonight." Elena says and lays down pulling he sheets over her face.
"Good." Damon says.

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're really going to take the word of this vampire? He seemed like a bit of a dimwit" stefan says.

"I'm bored. I'm leaving." I say and walk downstairs.

A few minutes later Damon comes in the room.
"Get dressed. We're working together Angel. Incase they betray us." Damon says.

I nod and go get dressed.

---------------------

Guess where me and Damon are going. To Jenna's house to help cook.

At the Gilbert house me and Jenna sit on the counter drinking wine while Damon does all the cooking.

"My father never approved of anyone I dated, which only made me want them more. Of course. What about you?" Damon says.
"There were a few guys. Logan isn't the only loser I've dated." Jenna says and I frown at his name.
"They ever find him? Or is he still missing?" Damon asks