Chapter Seven-Stitches

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. :) :) :)

Angela's POV

We pull into a sketchy motel parking lot but I couldn't care less where we are. Sam's wound isn't doing too well with my makeshift bandage. It needs to be stitched properly. Which was why I was here.

The minute we stop I swing my door open and slide out, gently leaving Sam on the back seat. Green Eyes hops out as well and meets me. He doesn't hesitate; he bends over and takes an arm and slings it over his shoulders then indicates for me to get his other side. I hurry to do so and soon we're dragging Long Hair out of the car and into a pretty okay motel room.

The walls are light blue and the decor is all silver or white. The comforters are covered with clouds and the lamps on the bedside tables are adorned with cherubs. Clearly someone went overboard with the Heaven theme.

"The hell...?" I can't help but whisper and Dean barks out a laugh.

"Yeah, basically my same reaction. Now you gonna help me get him in the room or what?"

After that I really focus on Sam. We just barely get him in the room before I can't handle his weight anymore. My knees hit the floor and Dean takes all of Sam's weight. To his credit he only grunts and sags a bit but stays on his feet.

I instantly get back up and try to help Dean but he shakes his head at me before saying, "I got it. Where you want him?" I can hear the strain in his voice so I just breathlessly point to the floor at the end of the closest bed. He quickly staggers over, dragging Sam's body with him as he goes. When he gets there he gently lowers Sam to the ground and that's when I jump into action.

I quickly go over to where Sam is leaning against the bed and check the cloths I put over his wound. They're soaked with blood and are barely clinging to his body. I stare at the wound and words flow out of my mouth without me thinking about it.

"I need a needle and thread. Or something close to both. I also need a bottle of water and some strong alcohol, as well as a couple clean pieces of clothing or rags. Got it?" I look over at Dean to see if he caught everything but find him already moving. He quickly gets me everything I need, seems everything I asked for was within their motel room. Which was more than a little concerning.

As I worked on Sam's wound, cleaning it, treating it, and then stitching it, my mind wondered what these two men did for a living to make this normal for them. Green Eyes doesn't think I saw it, but I caught a glimpse of his face before I asked him to get those things. He was tired. Not just physically but in every way imaginable. He had an old soul behind those bold green eyes. But there was a softness to be found there. You could see it whenever he looked at his brother; Sam.

I focus back on my work and feel Sam move slightly beneath my hands. He'd probably wake up soon. I finish up the stitching and use the leftover water from the water bottle to clean more blood off his shoulder. He groans slightly and my eyes move to his face. I see a bit of blood dripping out of his hair line and decide to check that out to see if it needs attention as well. I begin to gently wipe away the blood but then my wrist is caught in a strong hand.

Dean's POV

As this whole scene went down I've been sitting at the small table; watching. Her hands were steady and gentle, every move she made was deliberate. She worked, well, like a doctor. But her touch was different. You know how whenever you go to a doctor their touch is always cold and distant? Not this one.

Her touch was warm and she moved like her thoughts were only for the person she was working on. Her expression screamed tenderness and her touch was always gentle. I felt almost at ease with her treating Sammy. Which makes me not trust her more.

I don't even know this person and I'm letting them take care of my kid brother? Last time that happened it didn't end well. I need to learn more about her. Now.

As she moves to look at something on Sammy's head, I grab her wrist and her head whips around to look at me. I tug her wrist slightly and gesture to the chair across from the one I was sitting in with a nod.

"Sit down."

She freezes and her face is mad as she looks at my hand on her wrist but then her brows furrow slightly and she looks back at Sam then looks back into my eyes. I shake my head a bit.

"Look, I just brought you with us and trusted you a hell of a lot. That guy over there is my brother and I let you within ten feet of him when he was unconscious. And he's all I got. I need some confirmation about who you are; that you're safe to have around." Almost instantly she relaxes and starts to walk over to the chair. I let go of her wrist and let out a shaky breath.

'Get a grip, Dean.' I tell myself and sit back down in my chair. I'm way too comfortable showing my emotions with this girl. I really need some rest, but first, I need answers.

-A/N-
Whew! So Sam is safe, but Angela is being questioned by Dean...what do you think he's going to find out??? :) Love you peeps!!