Steve Imagine

I woke up, light poured in through the windows. I stretched and let out a sigh. Where was I? The room was stark white. The walls were bare, and as I got up to check the closet I realized there were no clothes in there. I ran through my head what I already knew. My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I'm 20 years old, I live or er-umm... I guess lived in (Y/C) (Y/P/S/R/T) (Y/C). I don't remember my family, if I even have one. I don't know if I should go look around or stay in here. I go to the window and look around. Now I have determined I'm in New York City. Suddenly it hits me I have to go... to the bathroom. I've only figured out that the two slide doors are for the closet, so I have four unknown doors, that could possibly all lead to my death. I go to the one closest to the closet. I open it to find the bathroom. I shut the door find the lock, lock the door, then go to the washroom. As I'm finishing up in the washroom I go to wash my hands, I rinse them under cold water. I look up and in the mirror. I finally know what I look like. I have (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair. My eyes are (Y/E/C) and I'm kind of (Y/S/C). I look, okay, I'm nothing too extraordinary. I walk back into my room, well there is nothing to do, I guess I'll look behind these other doors, I go to the one across the room, I open it. It leads to another room just like this one, but the walls had a few photos on them, of some strange people. It was pretty naked but not as scarce as mine. I closed the door and tried the other one on the other side, it was again another room like mine the walls were covered with pictures, the one that stood out especially was of one boy with bleach blonde hair. I stepped back into my room. I was about to look behind the last door when it opened its self. A man stepped in. Dressed in all black and had blondish brown hair and brown eyes. He introduced himself.
"Hawkeye, but you can call me Barton." He stuck out his hand for me to shake. I shook it wearily. I better drill him with questions, but I must be stealth about it.

"So, um..." I cut myself off, I haven't spoken yet today, I'm surprised by what my own voice sounds like. I clear my throat and continue again. "Hawkeye, as you call yourself, where am I?" He responds quickly, without hesitation.

"Stark Tower of course."

"Okay, what am I doing here?" I have to ask, I'm just no good at being in direct. Plus I remember hearing about Stark Tower, it's a very important place for some very important people, if I remember correctly.

"You're here because of your ability, remember, oh wait, obviously you don't."

"What, ability are you talking about exactly?" I question. Until it all comes back to me. The invisibility. My powers from birth, the ones I hide most of my life, were found out by thee Tony Stark, he brought me to Stark Tower, and introduced me to Director Fury. I'm now part of the Avengers! How could I have forgotten oh yeah, Clinton took me down to the training room, so I could calm down because I was so excited and we started to fight. He took me down in one punch! I passed out and here I must've woken up.

"So are you excited to meet the team (Y/N/N)?" He slung an arm over my shoulder as we walked out the door.

"Oh, sure of course I am!" I nodded my head happily. Until I stopped in my tracks, face face going bright red. "Barton?" I mumbled.

"Yes?" He looked at me puzzled.

"I, um, I'm not exactly presentable, seeing as I'm in a hospital gown and my hair has not been brushed in 2 days, and I'm pretty sure I have morning breath." He looked down at me as if he just realized and murmured something about how Natasha said something about proper clothes, morning breath, proper hygiene and the troubles of a being girl.

"Why don't we stop and get you some clothes I'm sure Nat has something you could wear. He turned to a door that was not so coincidentally beside mine, but it struck me again! The first room I walked into other than the bathroom must've been Natasha's room! He opened the door, and walked to the closet. He pulled out a pair of blue jeans, a grey and white stripped sweat shirt, a brown jacket, and a pair of black Chucks. My eyes widen. I cannot wear that. A) have you seen that girl she has the figure of a goddess B) I can't wear someone else's clothes without their permission! He handed them to me.
"You can change in Nat's bathroom." I looked at wearily. "You can either wear those or go in there butt naked." He crossed his arms, while eyeing me sternly.