Josh pov

"Hello, hart" I smile at her. My eyes have always been on her.

"Joshua" her voice filled with shock and confusion. I walked in the head office which was a soft color of blue.

They match her eyes. Her blue ocean eyes are all around her office. The color of the walls are soft, just like her

"Maddie, how are you" I asked, hanging up my jacket on her coat hanger and placing a hand out to shake mayas hand.

"Do you two know each other" she asked as I shake my head. "Yeah, we were" I start to say as I blush a little.

"Oh you're the famous Maya, that broke Josh's heart way back when" she says as my eyes go big.

She awkwardly coughed as her eyes went towards her phone. "Do you have any kids?" She asked Maya.

Mayas eyes went big as she said"no, not yet".

"No yet" I said, looking surprised at her.

"Hey babe, I brought lunch for us to eat, your favorite Chiease food" said a voice.

Joshua took a deep breathe with his eyes in closed on only Maya at the moment. "You're dating him" I said not trying to make it sound like that but it came out like that.

"Joshua..?" His voice was a mixture of angry and confusion. "H-e-y, babe" Maya said getting up from her seat and kissing his cheek.

"Can you just wait outside while I help them real quick" she gave him the kindest smile.

"So I already got the floor plans mapped out" she said, showing us the drawing of the hosue and the colors that she choosed for the rooms.

"Lucas and you" I ask placing my hand on here for a split second. She quickly moves it as she says "4 years and going strong".

"4 years...?" I say shockingly but i shouldn't be shocked because I knew they were get together with or without me.

"Well, good for you"

LIE

"I'm happy for you"

Another lie

I start to shake my knee as this meeting was finally over.

I didn't mean to but it's like my body moves on its own.

I wrapped my arms around her as I whispered "I missed you so much hart" and winked while we walked out the door.

Meeting eye contact with Lucas for a spilt second and rolling my eyes at his kind smile.

It's not that I don't like him. Ok that a lie, cowboy has been barking up on Maya since I could remember. It's ok cause I'm back and I'm get her back.

------------------------------------------

Comment and vote for next chapter. 10 comments with 20 votes than I will update