Cute Short TenRose Oneshot <3

I sighed as i rummaged through the piles of clothing in the TARDIS wardrobe, I dug through piles and piles until I found the item of clothing I'd been so desperatly searching for. I smiled brightly as I pulled the soft white dress over my head, letting the material flutter down around my knees. "Docta!" I called. His head popped up from behind a rack of jackets, "Yeah Rose?" he answered, walking towards me, I twirled in a circle and placed my hand on my hip flirtily, "Cute yeah?" I asked, grinning. He grinned back at me, a grin even wider than my own, "Beautiful Rose, you look absolutly lovely." He complimented. I blushed and he took my hand, intertwining our fingers. "excited?" he asked, I looked at him in shock, "Doctor! That's Paris up there! I've wanted to go to Paris since I was a little girl! Of course I'm excited!" I exclaimed, not being able to contain my excitment. He laughed, "Well come on!" he yelled, pulled me up the stairs, into the beautiful city awaiting us. I stepped out the door of the TARDIS and gasped, "Doctor we're on top of The Eiffel Tower!" I called behind me, The Doctor walked up behind and wrapped his arms around my waist, I leaned into him comfortably and he chuckled, "Happy Birthday Rose Tyler." he whispered into my hair, "It certainly is Doctor."

This is my first try at a Oneshot on here, please dont hurt me :'( Lots of love! -Stacey