Chapter Six

Sitting in the hospital, Allison was getting a review on why she passed out.

"I've seen that you have had.. Trauma both physical and mental- am I correct? Recently..?" Allison looked at Savannah and she nodded.

"Yeah...a few weeks ago...but I'm getting better..." the lady looked at her chart.

"Have you had any stress in the past two days?" Allison nodded slowly, recollecting her dream.

"I-I had a nightmare the other night...but that's it," taking a deep breath, the woman put down the clipboard.

"Okay, the trauma that you sustained is going to affect the birth of your child. He or she may not survive during the birthing, but that's only if you encounter more stress before the baby arrives..." Allison was slightly panicking and tried to calm down by closing her eyes.

"H-how can I..get past through the stress...for five months?"

"You could do some exercises....and from what I could tell by reading the vitals of your baby, you would need a C-section and maybe you could read these booklets and maybe they could give you an idea on what to do to relieve any stress that you may have," she handed a small booklet to her and walked out of the room.

"What am I gonna do Savannah?" she whispered as her friend rubbed her back.

"Don't worry....Me, Derek and maybe Hotchner will help you out...Don't worry okay?" Allison nodded and hugged Savannah.

"Oh, there's the doctor. Ready for the ultrasound?" Allison nodded before she was set up for the scan.

[Later on]

Sitting down at home, she smiled. Everything was quiet. Everything was calm and stress free. She wanted this. The phone rang, breaking the peace, and Allison picked up the home phone.

"Hello? Yes?"

"Baby mama, you alright? I heard that you passed out today..."

"Oh, I'm fine. It was um..I just needed to be stress free. I can't have stress for the next five months," she said nicely, calmly and kindly.

"I'll be home around 2 a.m so don't worry. I'll get home. Leave the light of for me okay?" she giggled to herself and nodded.

"Of course...I'll wait," she said before hanging up the phone and looking down to see Clooney staring at her.

"Hey Clooney- lets get to bed. It's already late."

-----

Sorry the chapter is short. What do you think about it so far?

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!