~ 1 ~

" If you love me like you say you do. Than fight for me so I know it's true."

                       ~Alice POV~

My life flashed before my eyes. After all the smoke had cleared up from in front of Greg and Brianna, I saw Greg coming straight towards me.

Being quick I turned around going behind one of my summoned demons grabbing his sword and throwing it towards Brianna.

I threw the sword towards her and watched it stab straight through her neck. Smirking I looked at Greg only to see him running directly towards me.

Before He got to me Dylan appeared in front of me in his wolf form clawing Greg. I took that as my chance to complete my transformation.

Looking up I raised my hands feeling my wings sprout and watching the sky turn a purplish color. Clapping my hands another demon came down from the sky stepping on majority of Greg's warriors.

" Demons from the  underworld I command you to kill them all in sight." I yelled pointing forward at the warriors and shape shifters.

Hearing a scream I turned seeing Dylan hurt. I flew over to him picking him and flying to the top of the castle.

" Aren't I the one that's supposed to be carrying you? " He asked looking weak.

" Save the sweet talk. When I drop you up here make sure you let them give you medical attention." I said dropping him in front of my mom and flying back down straight towards Greg.

" Ah little Alice this is the day we have been waiting for. This is the day that YOU DIE! " He said jumping up meeting me half way.

We collided into one another creating a Aura around us.

" Just die you pathetic little shit. " He said pushing my back.

" Me pathetic ha! You're the one trying to get MY powers. Yet I'm the pathetic one? " I said pushing forward dragging him to the ground.

We slid for a moment before I snapped my fingers watching his neck crack.

" No one disrespects me and thinks they can get away with it. " I said walking towards him holding my hand out.

A black smoke came out of my hand surrounding his body. I felt myself absorbing his soul. I just couldn't stop.

" Fucking prick." I said putting my hand down looking at his skeleton. I kicked his bones watching them wiggle around the ground for a little until I got bored and went to kill the rest of his warriors he brought to my moms land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~