It gets steamy right about here.

Okay yo! this is filled with lemoney lemoness! Don't like? Dont read. Yes that means you people from my school. tsk tsk.

Kids Pov

I found myself laying in the center of my king sized symmetrical bed, with Crona straddling me. Everything had been moving in a heated blur. She leaned down to kiss me, gently rocking back and forth to create undeniable friction.

I moaned again, for the umpteenth time, the low sound coming from the back of my throat. Crona released a moan of her own, the sexy sound I didn’t even realize she was capable of making.

Hesitantly I ran my hands over her legs and ass. I was trying to take this slowly and be gentle due to the new knowledge of Crona’s dark past.  I wanted so badly to please her, to make her happy and bring her into ecstasy.

Our mouths moved together, my tongue now lightly probing her lips. She granted me access, opening her mouth and letting me explore her once again.

I growled at a particularly hard grind she had made, startling her a bit. I smiled and rubbed my hands along her back, as a way of saying ‘it’s okay; you’re doing a wonderful job.’

We began to kiss faster, my hands lifting up the crisp white shirt, unveiling her creamy white skin and chest.

I sat back for a moment, admiring her lustrous body. “You are perfect. Beautifully symmetrical”

I lifted both my hands from her backside to knead her small breasts.  She lifted her head and let out a low purring sound.

I smirked, feeling my lower regions twitch at her reaction. Crona is so cute.

Your turn” Crona said rolling over so that she was now on the bottom. A bit surprised I just rolled with her, relishing the sight of her beneath me.

She began to tug of my boxers; I helped this time, tossing them over to where her shirt would be lying.

I was too caught up in the moment to fold them neatly. Crona clouded my thoughts, making it impossible to think about anything at all really.

With a nervous look on her face, she began to reach down and run her fingers along the length of my arousal. She was still shy, but that didn’t stop her from being goddamned amazing with her hands.

I sat and let her pleasure me, rewarding her with moans and praise. I continued this motion before remembering my main goal was to pleasure her.

“Now dear, It’s your turn again” I ran my hands over her underwear, waiting to see if she would deny me access. I smirked and began rubbing her through the fabric. After a while I could feel the wetness seep out, from the attention she was getting.

“ah..mm Kid” she purred louder now, I could feel the vibrations of her, due to how close we were.

I stopped for a moment, smiling at the disappointed look on her face before removing the wet panties. I smiled down at her taking in the view.

“You really are a wonderful pussy” I said, chuckling at my own joke.

“That was a terrible pun” Crona whined as her tail flicked out from underneath her.

“You’re correct. I’m sorry” I ran my fingers over said pussy, earning another whine. “Let me make it up to you.

I began to rub her again, playing with her most sensitive part. Crona twitched and squirmed, not being able to form words.

I felt my finger dip into her entrance, the source of the wetness. Slowly I pushed in my finger, carefully trying not to hurt her.

“ah..Kid!” Crona dug her nails into my back, not that I minded. I started to pump by finger inside of her, still being careful, but making sure to go deeper each time.

 Shortly after I inserting a second finger.I could feel my excitement grow as she neared climax.

I liked the thought of fingering her, but, I desperately needed the feeling on my hands to be somewhere else.

I pulled out my soaking fingers, much to Crona’s disapproval. She remained silent though, obviously realizing what I was trying to achieve.

I got into a reasonable position. Is this how it’s meant to go?

I glance up at Crona again, she looked at me, her face flushed, her hair sticking to her face.

“R-ready?” I panted my breathing erratic.  Crona nodded weakly, a little tired from being worked up.

“You…can ..do it” Crona said breathlessly, somehow she had caught on to my nervous uncertainty, and tried to comfort me.

I nodded before pressing myself against her entrance. She inhaled sharply. I hesitated for a moment before thrusting myself into her.

She let out a cry of pain and pleasure. I waited, letting ourselves adjust to the unknown.. She let out a slight growl and bucked her hips to mine. I too this as my cue to begin moving, thrusting deeper into her.

We got a steady motion as I moved inside of her, calling out in bliss. Nothing compared to the ecstasy that ensued. My fantasies could never compare to how amazing she felt. We were like a jigsaw puzzle, put together perfectly.

In that moment, I could not think of one wrong possibility. Everything in my life was just like Crona, simply beautiful. All the minor details ceased to exist. All my worries evaporated as I savored the feeling of making love.

It ended all too quickly in my opinion, Crona reaching her limit as I pounded into her fragile body. She shook with the orgasm, and I was close behind, ejaculating deep inside of her.

I pulled out and collapsed onto her limp body, placing gentle kisses over her cheeks. She was exhausted and fell asleep almost instantly. I watched her, peaceful sleep, her face so innocent compared to what we were doing less than an hour ago.

“Goodnight love” I whispered

All that could be heard after that was the sound of breathing from the death god, and cat girl.