Chapter 1 - Spark

Characters

· Professor Flare - Spark's mother. Professor Yew's wife.

· Spark – Yew and Flare's son. Spark is a "Happy go lucky" kid. He always trust his instinct much like his father. He's kind and cheerful. He has dark hazel eyes and spiky, short blonde hair. He is usually seen wearing an orange sleeveless hoodie with a leather jacket on top. He has orange/yellow gloves, black jeans, and black/orange sneakers. He wears a pendant of a golden triangle.

· Blanche – Blanche is a calm and investigative girl. Blanche wears a blue jumpsuit with boots and a blue coat. She has white hair.

· Candela – Candela is a strong and wild girl. She's antisocial and despise weakness. Candela wears a white and red coat with pink/white shoes and black tights. She has olive skin and brown eyes, along with dark brown hair.

· Professor Willow - The Pokémon professor for the world "Earth". He has white hair and dark eyes. He wears some brown-framed glasses, a black collared shirt with green outlines, a large black backpack with a teal sleeping bag and a white lab coat. He's Professor Satoshi's best friend and partner for years.

The born of Spark

A group of people surrounding Professor Flare*

"Dawww he's so cute!" "What'll you name him?"

Professor Flare is on the bed, holding a baby. "Spark. I'll name him Spark, he's going to shine bright one day, and I knew it." She said while patting Spark's head.

"Spark huh, that's a good name." Professor Willow said. He look closely at Spark and touches Spark's nose. "Hey brat, you'd better not cause me trouble like your dad did okay, you'll be awesome one day."

"Flare, are you alright? The doctors said you were very weak when giving birth to him, even though you're smiling now, are you sure you'll be fine?" Professor Willow continued.

Professor Flare told the nurse to bring Spark to his bed.

"Willow....call the doctor..." Flare then fainted.

A few hour later*

"NO! Don't just leave like that, BE STRONG, YOU'LL BE FINE!" Willow cried while holding Flare's hand.

"I know my body better than you do...please...take a note on what I'll be saying for the time I have left...Give it over to Spark once...he can understand..." Flare speak softly and weakly.

And on that day,

Flare died.

3 Years Later

"Alright Spark, to be a Pokémon master, first you'll need a Pokémon" Willow squat down and pat on Spark's head. "See that egg right there? That's what your father left for you, it's yours now."

Spark slowly walks towards the egg and hug it. "Papa left it for me...I wanna thank him, where ish papa, mama too."

"Listen Spark, papa and mama is not here anymore, they're at somewhere faraway now." Willow hugs Spark.

Spark doesn't like the answer and looks away. "Sho...I'm this egg papa now?" He continued saying while touching the egg.

"Yes...So remember to always take care of it okay?" Willow said.

"YES, uncle Willow, I'll go to the playground and play with it!" Spark said excitedly while running straight out.

"Yeah sure.....hmph...Maybe it's time already." Willow told himself.