Shopping With Aphmau

Depending on what you personally prefer, you can either choose to go dress shopping or tuxedo shopping with Aphmau. The tuxedo shopping paragraph will be after the dress shopping one. Hope you enjoy! :)

DRESS SHOPPING: You step out of Aphmau's moms car. Aphmau waves goodbye to her mom and pulls you and Katelyn into the local mall. Katelyn, surprisingly doesn't look that unhappy to be there. You would of thought she would be the type to hate wearing anything else besides pants and shorts. Together, you three walk into a large store that has an even larger supply of dresses. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot a bright blue dress. You try to head over to it, but Aphmau pulls you the other way. "Y/N, that dress wouldn't go with the dance theme," she tells you. Dance theme? That reminds you, you never did read the invitation you were given. 

You awkwardly laugh it off, "What is the theme exactly," you nervously ask. She pats you on the back, "It's a fall formal if you didn't know. So, they want you to have a dress that has "fallish" colors in it."(I don't know what fall formals are really like, so just pretend lol.) You nod, that made sense. Suddenly, you hear a loud gasp come from Aphmau as she runs over to a dark red dress. She practically rips it off the rack, squealing, "This would match Aaron's suit perfectly!"

Katelyn rolls her eyes, "Do you guys really have to be matching?" Aphmau puts her hands on her hips, "Yes we do Ms. Grumpypants! Now, let me find somewhere to try this baby on!" Once she spots the nearest dressing room, she runs into it, leaving you and Katelyn alone together. Katelyn looks around the store, "Why are the so many weird patterns on dresses, like, who would wear that cheetah print one over there?" You look and where she's pointing and chuckle. It was a pretty different style alright. You're about to take your eyes off of the dress when you notice something next to it, a spice brown dress. You couldn't help but to picture yourself in it, you thought you could totally rock it. Before you head over to the dress, you ask Katelyn what she thinks of it. She shrugs, saying that the choice was up to you. You nod and head over to the rack where it's neatly hanging in a row with a million others that look just like it. You grab the one that first caught your eye and head into the dressing room with it in your hand. It takes you a few minutes to get it on, but when you finally do, you're amazed. The dress fit you perfectly, and looked even better then when on the rack. You head out of the dressing room, hoping that Katelyn and Aphmau would like it as much as you do. 

When you step outside, you see Aphmau's face light up. Katelyn looks happy too, leaving you smile as well. "So, do you guys like it?" Aphmau jumps up and claps, "Of course, you look gorgeous Y/N!" Katelyn chimes in, "Yeah, you do look pretty good. I think Zane will approve too." You give here a glare, "Very funny. And where is your dress Miss Katelyn?" She points to a dark yellow dress sitting on her lap. "Already done, we're just waiting on you." With that, you change back in your regular clothing and head to the checkout, satisfied with your dress even if you might be going to the dance alone. 

TUXEDO SHOPPING: Aphmau, Katelyn, and you headed into the menswear store. It specialized in dress shirts, ties, and of course tuxedos. You could care less about the suits, you didn't think you would have a date to this dance anymore anyway. Aphmau had told you it was a fall formal and to look for something classy, but with a hint of fall style to it. You weren't really sure what that was supposed to mean, but you went along with it anyway. Aphmau pulled you over to a rack of suits and pointed to one that was a dark navy with a navy bow tie. "Try it on, it would look great on you," she squealed. Surprisingly, you liked the tuxedo as well and wasn't hesitant to take it from her and head into the dressing room to try it on. It took you only minutes to put on the tuxedo, the only part you struggled with was the bow tie. You never understood how you were to do it correctly, but you tried your best anyway. It ended up looking like a piece of navy confetti around your neck but you let it be, at least the rest of you still looked good. 

You brush your suit jacket off one more time and step out of the dressing room. To your surprise, Aphmau and Katelyn both looked up at you in shock. "Wow Y/N, I knew you would look good, but not this good," Aphmau faintly whispered. You laughed, "You two are acting like you just saw a celebrity. I guess this means you like it, huh?" Aphmau nods her head rapidly, "Yes, yes yes. If you don't get it, it would be criminal." You laugh at her again and head back into the dressing room to change back into your regular clothing. Once you're done, you head back out with your new suit in your hand. You're paying when Zane pops into your head. At first it's "what would Zane think about," then it's, "I'm probably not going to be going with Zane anymore." At the thought of not going with Zane, you feel your heart sink. You were wondering if he really was such a bad guy, or were you just overreacting about the whole situation. Whatever, you decided to not let your worries get in the way of having a good time with two of your good friends. 

After tuxedo shopping, you ,Aph, and Katelyn headed out to play some bowling. Katelyn whopped you booth, scoring a total of 163. It felt good to finally release yourself for once. It felt good to not have your head wrapped up in worries of Zane. You knew this peaceful bliss wouldn't last forever, you still would have to see his face tomorrow. You knew you still would be reminded of it all for the rest of the year, something you weren't too sure you were going to be able to handle. 

Author's Note: Thank you so much for 800 reads and over 100 reads on the first chapter! You guys are the best, hope you enjoyed this chapter!- Kayla/Author