3:For Narnia!

"Alright. So don't freak out, but I ate your cupcake. I'm sorry. It had to be done."

My eye twitched as I listened to Grace talk about my poor cupcake. How could someone be so cruel?

"On the plus side, I ate it fast. It didn't go through pain! Isn't that good?" She asked nervously.

"You.. Ate.. My.. Cupcake?"

As you can tell.. This is a very touchy subject for me.

"There there." Grace patted my back. "It's okay. We'll get you a better cupcake! It'll have extra icing on it!" She smiled, kissing my cheek.

I groaned and took a bite of my sandwich.

"You mess with my cupcakes, you mess with me. You don't wanna mess with me." I grumbled out.

"Aww c'mon! Your too cute to hurt me! You look like an angry kitten. Just adorable.. What's up with the shirt though? Found it?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nah. My photography partner gave it to me. Bumped into him in the hallway." I stated.

She just nodded and looked around.

I finished my sandwich and sighed.

"Hey baby."

I groaned internally.

"Hi Chase.."

He sat by me and Grace rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna go. I need to get to class early. Need help with math. See you later!" She got up and left. Just like that. Leaving me here to die... Well kind of.

"So what did you eat?" He asks.

To anyone else, it's just a normal question. It's just a boyfriend asking his girlfriend what she ate..

That wasn't the case here, though.

About three weeks ago, Chase had told me to stop eating so much. I mean, sure. I had meat on my bones. But I wasn't overweight. I wasn't close to being overweight.

He just wants you to look like all the other girls he stares at all day. The ones who get a salad, and don't even finish it.
My mind tells me.

"A sandwich." I answer.

He looks at me, disappointment clear on his face. I sigh and look down.

"Sorry. Tomorrow I'll eat a salad.."

He nodded approvingly and kissed my cheek.

I don't care what anyone thinks. I like food. In fact, I love food. If I were to ever get away from Chase, I would find a guy who likes that about me.

"I'm gonna head out too.." I whisper, standing up.

Chases eyes narrow as he realized I'm wearing another persons shirt.

"Who is this?" He asked, fingers pulling lightly at the material.

"I needed a shirt. Someone gave me one. Bye." I said, walking away.

I usually liked to stay in a good mood. If I didn't..

I looked down at my arms and bit my lip.

If I didn't stay happy, I would plummet face first into my old habits.

And I didn't want that.

~~~~

I sighed and walked through the door and out to freedom.

I had to wait here to give the shirt back to Hayden. I had changed back into my shirt.

"You gonna be okay?" Grace asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I can walk from here. Thanks. I don't wanna hold you back, anyway."

She nodded and hugged me, then skipped off to her car.

I looked around, humming a random tune lightly. I gasped when I saw two birds right by each other on a small tree close by. The sun was glowing around them.

I pulled out my camera and leaned down a bit. I took a few different pictures, then smiled. I would add one of them to my wall.

My wall was just that. A wall. It was in my room. It was just one of the walls of my bedroom. I had gotten bored one day and thought 'hey! Why not?'

"Hi."

I turned around and frowned slightly.

It was Mr. Frink. He was my science teacher.

"Hello, Mr. Frink. Is something the matter?" I asked.

"No no. I just saw you and though I'd say hi." He stopped and looked around him. "Why are you standing here alone? Waiting for someone?" He asks, eyes trailing down my body.

I shifted uncomfortably and laughed nervously.

"Erm.. Yea.. Uh.. Yes. And I think they'll be coming out soon." I said.

He nodded and smiled once more before heading off to his car.

I sigh in relief and look over at the door.

There he is. Just looking at me. It's kinda creepy if you ask me.

I walked up to him and smiled.

"Here's your shirt. Thanks again for letting me borrow it. It saved me from more humiliation-"

"Your welcome." He cut me off.

I nodded awkwardly and placed it in his hand.

"Welp.. I'll see you in class tomorrow! Bye!" I yelp, running away.

God, I was so awkward!

For the sake of Narnia.. Please help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter chapter, I know! I'm sorry.. Next one is longer! Liked this chapter? Let me know! Didn't? Let me know why! Thanks for reading!

5th person to comment gets a dedication!