Scars To Your Beautiful,

{Camila}

My eyes flashed open once more except this time I felt no pain. I was just about to close my eyes again until I noticed a person sitting next to my bed. It scared me at first until my vision came into focus and I realized it was my mom.

"Hi sweetheart," she said with a warm smile

My face got instantly red, I didn't think anyone would've called 911. And even if they did I didn't think they would call my mother. Thank god she came alone, I can only imagine if she would've brought my father and sister.

"I-I'm so sorry mom," she stood up and came in for a tight hug. I wanted to scream in pain but I just clenched my jaw. Maybe if I pretend to be okay they will let me out.

My mom explained everything that happened after I fell asleep, the first time. The doctors didn't know how much I took or how much I drank. I was unresponsive at the scene but still breathing, Ally called it in. Which surprises me because I had no plans of meeting with her. Why would she have been at my house? The doctors rushed me to the hospital and pumped my stomach. That would explain the intense stomach ache. Five people stayed in the waiting room, one demanded to see me. I woke up around four in the morning and flipped out the doctors were scared I might hurt myself or someone else so they knocked me out again. Currently I was being pumped with fluids through my IV.

After she caught me up on my health I ate some apple sauce and eggs. I know breakfast of champions. My mom left after I finished eating to go to my house and grab some of my stuff and so that I could get some rest. I was watching Maury when I heard the a knock on the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Shawn}

Everyone went directly from my couch to my Jeep or Normani's vehicle. No one in my car spoke I just nervously tapped my fingers on the wheel. This time I drove the speed limit, it was probably it took me a while to get there because I took the extra time to calm my nerves. We reached the hospital which took me even more time to find because it was a few streets from the emergency room. I parked this time actually between the lines, we all got out of our cars and calmly walked into the hospital. I was leading the pack as we all walked to the receptionist.

"Hey, we are here to see Camila Cabello."

"Names please," the generic looking woman said as she held up a piece of paper with our names on it.

One by one we all said our names as she nodded.

"She isn't ready to see a lot of people. So one at a time please and no longer then 40 minutes all together," she paused waiting for our agreement. We all nodded. "Room 306, east wing."

I read the signs and started walking toward the east wing, the girls followed me. I could hear them all arguing about who got to see her first, I just kept walking with my head down.

240 241 242

They kept arguing

285 286 287

I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying I just knew it was about who got to see Camila.

"I think Shawn should go first," I turned around at the sound of my name. I nodded and flashed a genuine smile at Ally. In one way or another all the girls agreed and finally shut up as we got closer.

301 302 303

I stopped. What was I even going to say to her. My heart started pounding.

306

The girls had sat down at in the lobby for the third floor, around room 300. I was about to stop and think of what I was going to stay before I pushed my self forward and knocked on the door. I didn't wait for a response. I didn't want to wait any longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Camila}

The knock at my door startled me.

"I'm doing fine mom," I yelled.

A tall man with curly brown hair, stubble growing on his chin, dark circles under his eyes and an adorable smile walked through the door.

"Shawn..." My voice trailed off.

It looked like Shawn had any sleep or showered for a week. I wanted to be angry at him. Angry because he said he didn't want me but I just couldn't. Why would he be here if he didn't at least care.

"Hey," he said with a cheesy smile.

"I think I look better then you do."

"Not much sleep last night," Shawn mumbled.

"I'm sorry," I spat out.

"No its not your fault. I thought I could protect you but then you tr-tried to kill you self," he said without making any eye contact with me.

This comment engaged me I wanted him to leave. But I couldn't kick him out. Not after he waited all night to see me.

"I didn't try to kill myself," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really then what do you call that?"

"Maybe it was your fault," I regretted that comment right after it came out of my mouth.

He squeezed my hand then turned away from me and headed to the door.

"Shawn wait. I didn't mean that, I'm just mad that I'm here. I just wanted the pain to go away. I didn't want to die," my throat started to tighten as tears started forming.

"Its okay you don't need to explain right now. All you need to do is get better," Shawn said before he bent down and kissed my forehead. My face flushed red as a grin spread across both of our faces. He sat down next to me still holding my hand as we watched the rest of Maury.

There was another loud knock at the door. Who the hell could that be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Shawn}

"Mendes your time is up. I want to see Mila," Dinah squealed from the doorway.

Camila's eyes widened, I guess she wasn't expecting the girls to show up. Then again I didn't either seeing as they weren't on speaking terms.

"Yeah, yeah. Give me two more minutes," I groaned.

"Do you really have to go," Camila questioned with a frown.

"I'm afraid so. You've got four loud girls outside that can only see you one at a time in the next twenty minutes."

"Are you serious," she said with a giggle.

"Doctor's orders," I grinned.

I stood up and kissed Camila on the forehead once more.

"Love you." Oh my god did that really come out of my mouth.

"L-Love you too...?" Camila muttered sounds unsure.

Fuck I did say that out loud. I smiled at bedridden Camila once more and walked out the door. Dinah pushed past me and ran to her bedside arms open wide. Maybe if all the girls forgive her she will forget that I just told her I loved her.