In My Veins.

AUTHORS NOTE!!
I'm gonna change Rowan to Kristen because I can't really picture Rowan at all, bear with me!

Kate's POV

     I stepped out of my hummer yet again and I saw Kristen on the steps.....as usual. The scene before me was anything but unordinary. She smiled at me but I couldn't bring myself to smile back because I knew if I did....I wouldn't be able to say no if she tried anything with me today. I can't let anything happen between her and I. I heard her footsteps behind me while walking to my classroom, I was 30 minutes early and so was Kristen. I tried to shut my door before she could come in but it was about halfway closed when we made eye contact and I could tell she had been crying. I open my door and I grab her hand, pull her in my room and shut my door. "What's wrong?" I sit Kristen down on my desk chair and I lean against my desk and wait for her response which, moments later, turned out to be more tears and her hugging me. "Shhhhh baby, it's gonna be okay." I rock her back and forth, I started to cry as well. Kristen seemed so strong and seeing her hurt was so heartbreaking.
"My m-mom has c-cancer" She sobbed into me and I couldn't hide my tears and I pull her up and I held her close to me. "It's gonna be okay, Kristen. She'll be okay" I rock us back and forth and I run my fingers through her slightly wet hair from the rain outside. Then she looked up to me and she looked at my lips with tear stained cheeks and she leaned in closely. "Can I kiss you Ms. McKinnon?" I bite my lip and nod, unable to say no to her and I suddenly feel her lips against mine in an eager kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly, like a puzzle. She slid her tongue in my mouth and explored it as her hands wandered down to rest on my ass. I moaned into the kiss, God, I could do this forever. I pulled away reluctantly and I looked at her. "Can I see your phone?" I ask and she gives it to me and I put my name in her contacts. "Text me if you ever need anything. Anything." I repeat and I look at her seriously. "Whether it's only to come over to cuddle, I don't care." I kiss her one last time before she walks over to her desk and I walk over and prop open the door for my students and my phone buzzes.
(unknown number): Your lips taste like strawberries :)
(me): Oh hush, you won't get to taste them again if you keep this up, young lady ;)
She looks up at me and bites her lip and puts her phone away. "Good girl" I wink and saunter back over to my desk. Oh dear god, what have I gotten myself into?