#StoryTime 1

\ My First Fight 😂👊|

Ight So It All Began In The 7th Grade. I Was In P. E.  It Was This One Big Ass Girl That Used To Bully Everybody.  Son When I Say Everybody I Mean EVERYBODY. We Gone Call The Big Bitch Lucy 😊. So I'm In 7th Grade Minding My Business.  I Had My Lil Baby Phat Shoes On.  When I Tell You Y'all Couldn't Tell Me Shit Y'all Couldn't Tell Me Shit 😛. So I'm Chilling You Know My ASS Prolly Was Being Fast 😩. So I Was Playing With The Ball And Was Talking Shit.
Son My 7th Grade Year I Was Bad Asf.  Like All My Teachers Hate My Ass I Hate Them Hoes Too 🖕. So Lucy Picked Me This Particular Day.  My Crush We Gone Call Him Shrimp Dick.  So My Crush Was In There So She Wasn't Gonna Punk Me In Front Of My Boo Hell Naa. 

So She Was Like " Yo Jayda Gimme Yo Snack Money "
So Me Being Me I Was Like
" Hell No "
So She Pushed My Lil Ass. I Was Like 63 Pounds Or So Back Then I Know Lil Asf 😭.
So I Tried To Punch Lucy Big Ass. That Was A Epic Fail Son.  The Gym Teacher Ms. Wendy Fat Ass Was Sitting There Eating Damn Donuts. Like Bitch This Is Physical Education Not Donut Education.  So We Get To Wrestling, Literally. So Happy Big Ass Sat On Me. She Took Ha Funk Nappy Head ASS And Sat On Me. I Knew Then That I Had FUCKED Up ‼. People Was Laughing And Stuff. I Was Shamed As Hell.  So When I Got Home My OG Was In The Kitchen Gossiping With Her Friends 🙄. She Saw The Scratches On Me And Stuff.  So I Told Her That I Got My ASS Beat By Big Lucy Special Ass.  I Got My ASS Whooped By My Mama With A Switch. Then I Had To Pick My Own Switch. I Guess It Was Too Thin So She Went And Twisted Two Together. WHOOPED MY ASS ‼‼‼‼‼‼. So I Basically Took Two L 's In One Day.  I Got My Ass Beat By Big Lucy Stanky Ass. 
And I Got My Ass Beat By My Mama For Getting My Ass Beat At School 😂.

PS.  I Still Don't Like Lucy Big Ass And That Was 5 Years Ago. Big Bitch Still Owe Me My One Fat Ass Mf. 

PS.  I Love Big Women Especially The Pretty Ones But Lucy Big Ass Can Suck My Yk What From The Back With A Rubber On. 

Comment What Story Y'all Wanna Hear Next? 
Vote Too Y'all