Gone-Narry

Gone
Narry

Read this while listening to when your gone by Avril Lavigne.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"M-my fiancé, he... He's not breathing he collapsed and... I-I"

"Okay sir where are you..."

Niall and Harry had the perfect life for what they thought would be forever. They met in high school and they were completely in love, the unlikely couple with Harry being an outcast and Niall the popular one. For years they were in love before Harry popped the question. They were to get married next week.

They had their whole life planned out. They were going to go to Fiji for their honeymoon and between then and the next year they were going to adopt.

But something happened.

-----

"Is he going to be okay?"

"I'm sorry sir I can't tell you. It's too early to know. " the doctor gave him a sympathetic smile.

His fiancé had been in surgery for what seemed like days. His body shut down. But there was no reason behind it.

He collapsed to his knees as sobs racked through his body. Nothing the rest of the boys did could help him.

-----

What seemed like hours later a doctor came out with a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry"

And with that the boy screamed until he could no longer. He cried until his eyes were dry and he ran until he too collapsed.

-----

Years passed and he still hadn't gotten over his fiancés death. He was nothing without him.

It was the day he was to take his life, to be with his loved one.

He emptied the whole bottle of pills and swallowed them.

"I'm coming Niall"

And with that Harry died knowing he would soon see Niall...

-----

Thanks!