Chapter 5 Part 3: Crap

Edited (14 November)

~No One's pov~

Marco decided to wake up Y/N and Jean decided to wake up Zane. Marco quickly climbed up to Y/N's bunk.

"Y/N!!!!!!" He almost yelled. She jumped up with her dagger in her hand pointing it at him. She shook the sleep out of her eyes and found that it was just Marco.

"Oh, Marco! I'm sorry! Just don't surprise me like that!" Y/N apologized as she hugged the freckled boy. Marco blushed, but she finally let go.

"So who's waking my sister?" She asked. 

"Oh, Jean is. He decided he'd scare her."

Y/N almost burst out laughing, "That ain't gonna end well for him!"

"What do you mean?" Marco asked.

"You'll see, let's just wait for it....."

~A few seconds later~

CRACK!

"Crap, I'm so sorry Jean!" Zane said, looking at the boy now laying on the floor with a bloody nose.

Y/N dangled her head from the top bunk looking at her sister, "Nice going sis, hurting newbies just like that!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!!" Her sister said, now getting up to help Jean.

"What just happened?" Marco asked.

"Oh, my sister and I have cat-like reflexes. People who surprise us find that out when they end up almost hurt or just flat our injured."

"Oh..."

Zane had gone to the bathroom with Jean to clean up his nose. Y/N jumped off her bunk and started to brush her hair. Marco jumped off too and also started to get his things together.

A few minutes later, Jean came out with his nose stuffed with cloth. The girls started to change in the bathroom as the boys changed in the room.

"WILL YOU GUYS HURRY UP?!" Y/N yelled.
"YEAH, WE ALREADY FINISHED!" Zane called out.

The boys were surprised that the girls had gotten on their gear that quickly and tried to hurry up. Once everyone was dressed, they headed out to the fields.

~*~
Short, but done! I hope you guys liked it! I do not own AOT. But I do own my drawings and OC's, plz don't take without my permission!! Next chapter! ^  ^