Part 12: Day One

Tsuki

The first day we woke up at five in the morning. "Rise and shine!" shouted Rhieny-sensei.

Before Tai and I could process what's going on, Rhieny-sensei said, "You will stay together for a month and split up for another month. We are really cutting it short so we need to work hard. You will train and hone your skills for at least 14 hours per day. If you are not careful, you will most likely die during the second month. Especially if we do not get this training done. You will also have an hour to pee, poop, and eat each day. Any free time you have left will most likely be even more training. Do you understand?"

"No way! That's far too much work to put us through!" Taiyō said in a very tired tone of voice.

"What training will we be doing exactly?" I said. "Come with me outside" Rhieny-sensei demanded.

"You will be learning to master your weapons and powers." Rhieny-sensei said. "How exactly are you gonna teach us about our powers when you know nothing about it?" Taiyō said looking away. He's obviously being stubborn. I on the other hand, is super excited.

"OI!" Rhieny-sensei yelled. "Don't talk to me as if you know anymore than I do! I'm here to teach you brat, so don't talk back to me. I was never gifted with good magical abilities, so you'll have to learn if you get enrolled."

"Tsk, shut the hell up, bastard." Taiyō mumbled. "WHAT WAS THAT KID!?" Rhieny-sensei shouted. "I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP, BASTARD!" Taiyō shouted back. Suddenly, a fight broke between them.

"Hey, guys." I said, but everyone ignored me. "Guys, be quiet please." I say louder, but still being ignored. "GUYS, SHUT UP!" I yelled. Suddenly everyone got silent. "You're being too loud. Please be more quiet".