Intro

My name.... is Malaki.

Not a normal name. At least I don't think so. But, I'm not a normal.... thing.

I am a creation. An accident. I have been through so many shapes and sizes, so many lifetimes. So many names and so many identities.  I am a thing. Never to exist. Never to get to feel. Really feel. I am a poem  that will never end. My life is a vicious circle and I am not allowed to see what happens to my future. I am a blind man. Both literally and emotionally. My happy was taken away from me, and I know not of its existence  anymore. But I still feel it. I still smile. Because sometimes, I am happy without knowing its presence. And that's okay. I'm not a depressing person. I am Malaki. But I am also Alec. And just because I am blind does not mean I can not see what lays before me. It does not define me. Just because I have one arm does not mean that when I hug my child, I do not carry  less love or meaning to it. I am Malaki. I'm here to talk to you about..... things. Tell me. If you were to see me physically, if you were too see a man standing at eight feet and five inches tall, stitches big and small placed all over his body.. tell me you wouldn't run away. If you were to see a man like that, without a leg and arm arm, bandages on the only arm I have- tell me you wouldn't be afraid.

Liar.