Chapter 3: The reunion

After Dave and the chipmunks came from the tailoring. They had dinner with Samantha and Miles. Then Miles said to the chipmunks " Hey guys!" then Alvin gave Miles an high five and replied " Hey Miles! Woah! Its been a year already since the last time we saw each other"! Miles replied "yeah! Remembering our Miami trip"! Then Alvin said " So any girlfriends?" Miles said " Nahh!! Still don't but Im still taking your advice" Simon Interrupted "Bad idea Miles!" then they all laughed and enjoyed the dinner with candle light, champagne, and romantic music. Then Dave announced to the chipmunks, Samantha and Miles that they are going to maldives for thier wedding. Then Alvin replied " Wohooo!!! Theodore! Get our speedos!" Dave said " You are allowed to have fun but with safety and responsibility!" Then After dinner night before Samantha and Dave went home samantha thanked Dave for always being there for the both of them especially to Miles that he is still copping with his fathers loss. Then Dave replied " You don't have to thank me its already my obligation because in just a week Im going to be your Husband and a father to your son Miles." Then Dave escorted Samantha and Miles to thier home and went on their on separate ways.