Hypnotized (A Jisbon FanFiction)

Silence. There was nothing but the fact that the voice, which came from the cellphone in Teresa's hand said that he had Jane. "He was in my way so I had to put him away. He was kinda annoying." the dark and scary voice sayed and a shiver ran down her back. Shall I talk to him? Teresa thought and took a deep breath. "Is he dead?" she finally asked and looked at all of her crew members. Rigsby and Van Pelt looked very shocked and even Cho seemed to worry about Patrick. But they all starred at Teresa because this hit her the hardest. It was an unsecretly secret that Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon had more feelings for each other than they should have. According to the rules of the CBI.

There was a mysterious giggle, comming from the phone and then the voice spoke again. "No he's alive. He's next to me and he wants to say something." Suddenly there were gasps and a quiet voice, which grow louder and louder till it nearly screamed out of the phone. "Lisbon? Lisbon! Please don't go searching for me! It isn't Red John who kidnapped me. You listened? It isn't Red John! So please don't come and look for me. Just stay at CBI and solve cases. I'll get out of here on my own. I promise. It will all be okay in the end. And Teresa.." Suddenly, Jane's voice was taken away and the dark voice was here again. "You heard it. No searching. You won't find me anyway. I just called to hear your little lover promise you to keep calm because everything will be okay in the end." The dicusting man on the other side talked like Jane and Teresa immadetely got furious on him. Who is he that he can do something like that. And why did he say that Jane's my little lover? Lisbon thought and looked to Grace, who started to search for the place where this man was hiding. "I found him." she whispered after a few minutes.

******

Lisbon and Cho jumped out of the car which they drove to this old store, not that far away from the CBI station. Holding her gun in front of her, Teresa guided her team to the forgotten place which was once a cute, small store. Step by step, the team came nearer and nearer until Lisbon slowly opened the door and looked into the room. There was nothing. Oh no! Jane where are you? She turned and wanted to get out of the old store, as the team suddenly heard strange noises. What was this? Lisbon walked into the old building and then she saw it. Or better to say he saw him! Patrick Jane. Liying on the floor. A big blue smiley painted on his face. "Oh god Jane!" Lisbon shouted and ran to her partner. As he saw him, liying there a tear rolled down her cheek. But she whiped it away and looked at the smiley. Why is it blue? Red John used to do red smileys. Then she realized that Patrick said it wasn't Red John who kidnapped him. But that wasn't important at this moment. Cho, Grace and Wayne already came, grabbed Jane and carried him out into car. Meanwhile Lisbon called an ambulance.

*****

So guys! :) This is my first english fanfiction! I hope you like it! :)

~kathi ❤~