Bittersweet Redemption

*****

Author's Note:

So, I know it has been forever...I understand completely if you guys hate me and I KNOW this is probably soooo wrong of me but I am posting this just as a promise that I am working on the sequel to Bittersweet and that Chapter one is coming your way SOON.

I've gotten the first three chapters outlined and i've already started on the first chapter :)

I wont make any promises on time though. I've been so busy lately with work and its been super hard getting back into the habit of writing because im ALWAYS tired after work (twenty preschoolers is big work people....) AND life has just been TOO crazy.

So...again, please don't hate me. I've ready so many messages from you guys and I don't want yall to think that i've completely given up because I haven't. I just lost my mojo for a little while but its coming back. Also meaning: I CANNOT GET MY MIND OFF OF ELIZA AND AUSTIN'S STORY. It WILL be finished, I can promise you that.

i LOVE each and every single one of you, even if you have completely given up on me.

On another note, how do you guys like the book cover? I have a couple to choose from that I did myself, PLEASE let me know what you guys think!