Chapter one: The elk problem.

First chapter ok let's start...
Foxy's P.O.V
All morning me and the gang have been looking for my sister Melody but she's no where to be seen!
We're getting really worried it's now 1:00 and no sign of her!
Melody's P.O.V
Since 5:00 This morning I've been sitting on the edge of the roof letting the wind blow at my hair. My secret has been getting a lot to handle. What secret you may ask?? Well you see since I'm half fox because of my mother and my dad is half wolf I sometimes get hungry and go hunting people and animals! I'm not allowed to but it's my wolf side that takes control. I'm younger then foxy so he has control over his side I'm 6 years younger than him though and I haven't told him because I'll get in trouble. So I went on the roof to think quietly to myself.
Shadow's P.O.V
I was out hunting when I saw my best friend Melody she's half wolf and I am a wolf so I help her in hunting and in controlling her wolf side but no progress well I surrpose she is quite young anyway I'm hunting an elk they are basically big versions of deers.I wonder what Melody is up to, I know I'm bring some food to her.
Freddy's P.O.V
It's now 5:00 and still no sign of Melody poor foxy is so scared that something happened to her. Me and Bonnie are playing chess. BANG everyone gets startled by a Big Bang noise we go to check it out and we see a black wolf going to the roof of the pizza place so we go up there...
Melody's P.O.V
I'm still sitting here when Shadow my best friend comes over to me with an elk. "Want some?" She asks tearing some meat off it. I look at it I am pretty hungry so I say: " ok" tearing at it with her. Suddenly I hear a gasp I look behind me and see Chici and Chica getting rid of the empty pizza boxes. Then suddenly I feel weak, oh no my wolf side is taking over. I pounce at them and then.....
Well there you go chapter one done and a perfect cliff hanger XD what's gonna happen to  Chica and Chici your Asking find out soon.
397 words.