Midnight's day

Midnight Wish padded alone in the forest looking around. She knew she was on oceanclan territory but it was easier to hunt here. She scented the air and smiled when she smelled mice. she crouched and crept forward making sure her pawsteps were gentle and silent, as she crept forward she pounced biting the mouse's neck. She sat up when it was dead and started eating it. The dawn dew was finishing drying as the sun raised higher and higher. When done she stood and stretched peering around once more. She walked aimlessly knowing she didn't have anything to do. She stopped in her tracks as she heard pawsteps, they took no effort to be quite meaning they were clan cats. She looked around for a place to hide but her ears perked as she heard the cat meow to themselves and change direction, her direction. She didn't know what to do so she stood her ground prepared to meet the cat, maybe they would let her escape with a warning. She always hated fighting ever since her father made her so great at it. The cat came through the undergrowth and stopped when they saw her crouching. She sighed when there was only one but frowned when they crouched.
"Please don't attack me, I don't want to fight." She meowed trying to reason with the cat.
"You are in oceanclan territory." The black cat meowed back. "You either leave or fight."
Not wanting to fight the black cat with ice cold eyes she nodded.
"I will be on my way then." She quickly turned away and walked in the direction of the clan border. After she went many fox tails away she heard a cat running after her she scented the air and smelled the tom from before and started running, fast. He most of noticed I hunted a mouse. She thought with a frown and pushed forward. If he taught her they would fight for sure. she saw a tree nearby and leapt at it climbing up as fast as she could. She smiled when she saw an old owl den and slipped inside and crouched as far from the entrance as she could.
"Where did that rouge go.." she heard the tom grumble.
Perfect he doesn't know im up here. She thought with a smile and waited till the cats pawsteps faded. When she was sure they were gone she peered out. She looked up, sunhigh, she then leapt skillfully out of the tree and landed with a light thud then padded on. She kept her senses alert especially not wanting to be seen now. She brightened when she thought about what she could do, she walked along the clans border still alert but started to calm as she left the territory behind her. She soon came to a old barn and purred softly carefully wiggling into a broken hole and looked around
"Owl I know your in here" She called with a smile. Then moved to the right as a cat jumped at her full speed.
"Nice try, not." She joked with a smirk and helped the tom up.
"Don't get to cocky wish." He spat back but was smiling standing and shaking his fur.
"You come for something?" He asked as he finished cleaning his fur of hay pieces.
"Just thought I could get away from that clan territory. I was almost attacked by a black tom with eyes as cold as blue frost!" She said to her friend.
"Whoa, wish I could of seen him. he sounds super cool with those eyes of his." Owl said just imagining what the cat could look like.
"Well maybe, but u should probably look from a distance he doesn't seem all that friendly." Midnight warned.
"I'll be fine. Like im afraid of some clan cat." He retorted swiping at the air.
"If your sure. Well I didn't just come here to talk about some clan cat, I want to hang out." She said then smirked pouncing on him "Surprised you!" She said as she pawed his face. Owl meowed in surprise but fought back. After a bit Midnight purred holding Owl pinned down.
"I win!" she purred with a smile
"Fine, you win, you always win." He grumble but jumped forward knocking her off and smiled proudly. She got to her paws and looked out the window seeing the sun almost starting to set.
"Should we hunt a little?" Midnight asked Owl. Owl thought then nodded, after a bit of hunting the two sat in front of the other. They shared a mouse they caught and saved the rest. Midnight finished the money use and let out a soft yawn as orange and red rays melted into the barn. Owl smiled and flicked his tail standing and showing her to follow. She leapt up after him to see a shelf with a hay nest.
"You can sleep in my nest and I can make my own nest." Owl meowed to her well gently fluffing up the nest.
"Ok if your sure." She said before laying in the nest gladly. She closed her eyes with a glimpse of Owl his eyes filled with something she couldn't place.