Chapter 2

Hi guys...I am back with chapter 2. This chapter is 18+ so if you are uncomfortable in reading mature content...please skip that bit.....and guys this is the first time...I have written mature stuff...so please support me...enjoy reading 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Unedited

Nandini: I will tell you Manik

Manik locks the door and comes near Nandini and sits on the bed in front of her. Manik holds her hand and this time Nandini is relaxed

Nandini: Manik I wasn't like this at all...I was girl who lived her live to the fullest without caring about the world. I loved my family the most Manik, I trust them, but they broke my trust Manik, except my Chachi Manik..she trusted me, but amms gave her the choice that she could stay with me or with them, so I told her to stay with them. She still cares for me..we were in contact for a while, but that man he broke all my contacts with my Chachi. My family didn't trust me Manik instead they trusted that man.

Manik hugs and relaxes Nandini, while his right hand caresses Nandini's left hand and he gesture Nandini to continue....

Manik I loved classical music and I was scholar in space academy. My amms, I mean my grandmother is a trained classic singer so after my amma and appa died in a car accident, music helped me heal. I started learning music from my amms, she was my inspiration, the more time I spent with music, I became more passionate about it and decided to apply for space academy. Manik my family's financial condition wasn't that stable at that time because when my parents died my younger brother lost his voice. He couldn't speak, so my chacha spent most of his money in treating my brother. We couldn't continue his treatment in mangalore anymore so we decided to move to Mumbai where I applied for scholarship in space and luckily I got it. I have cousin named Abhi...he is my chacha and chachi' son. He studies in USA..he hot a scholarship there, so he went to study there. He doesn't know anything that has happened with me otherwise he would have supported me.

Manik one day the principal of space called me in his cabin

Flashback: space academy
Pricipal's office

Principal: Nandini I would like you to meet pandit Trilok Chaurasiya. He is here for the next couple of weeks to conduct a classical music classes. He will be helping you train for the fusion concert that is coming up and surprisingly he has been your grandmother's student

Nandini: Thankyou sir...I promise that I won't disappoint you and this is good news that pandit Ji has been amms student

Principal: I am sure that you won't disappoint me. Can you please take pandit Ji to the music class

Nandini: Sure sir...shall we go pandit Ji

Pandit: Sure lets go

End of flashback

Manik pandit trained me really hard and I was grateful to him for training me and can you believe it;that I came first in the fusion concert. During the training he visited our house when amms came from mangalore to visit us...amms was really happy to see pandit and when she got to know that I was getting trained by pandit. You know I never got good vibes from him, but I didn't have any option and moreover he was amms student so I couldn't really do anything. On amms insistence,After the fusion concert was finished I continued to take training from him Manik. One evening I was taking training from him and he came close to me Manik...he started caressing my thigh and I could sense something wrong. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead, I felt really uncomfortable with his touch do I tried to stop him, but he kept on forcing himself on me. Manik he tried kissing me, so I slapped him, but he tied my hands and took me to his bedroom and looked at me with lustful eyes... Manik I tried stopping him, but he continued,,h but ripped my top,,kissed my neck, he tore my bra and harshly kissed my breasts and nipples... He tore my leggings and my panty, I tried stopping him, but he wouldn't listen to me and slapped me. He then took of his clothes and entered me Manik. I was a virgin and it was my first time, I wanted my first time to be very special, but he ruined everything. After fuc***g me he left Manik and I was just lying on the bed cursing my destiny. That was the worst night of my life Manik..I hate him,I hate him very much.