Shape-Shifter Chapter 2

I dragged my feet along the driveway and up the stairs. I opened up the door,slaming it into the wall. "Honey, I'm home." I shouted sarcastically. I looked up to see most pack members staring at me and some pups staring at Tank.

"Alpha-dude, sense your pups could not get me I will stay here for a night." I gazed into the Alpha's green eyes. "Why would you even kill a precious thing like me?" I batted my eyelashes laughing.He merly was star-struck. I walked like I had been here my whole life into the kitchen, chuckling as Tank played with the kids. I couldn't blame her though, she was of course still a puppy so it's good to forget about things for a while.The kitchen had a large table from Oak wood and marble for counter tops with stainless steal appliances. Shrugging I pulled out peanutbutter and bread.As I finished making it I heard, "Hey! That's mine!" A guy shouted trying to take the peanutbutter from me. I raised it above my head turning around from his grasping hands, quickly I licked the jar. 

"Dibs! It's mine now. Haha sucker!" I shouted.It's a law created to help make our lives better, more greedy persay. I handed my spit-covered jar back to him watching his face turn into discuss before dropping it and shaking his hand out. I watched amusment as the 6'1 guy hold his hand hunched over while I chewed.It's not everyday you see this.I exited the room leaving him in his misery. I walked back to the living room as a little girl walked up to me.

"Are you the rouge? Everyone says that you are mean! I don't belive them though. I'm Claire!"

"Yes I am the rouge. See, grrr.I'm Mia." I said playfully.She nodded her head up and down enthousiastically her light honey collored eyes lighting up while her blond hair flowed at the movement.

I put my hands on my knees bending down "Well, I have to go. I'm going to go find my puppy!"

"Bye Mia!" She shouted waving at me, I chuckled.

I went to the living room to find Tank giving the Alpha puppy-dog eyes as he strocked her on the couch. "Hey dude." I said nocholantly plopping down on the couch. A yelp was heard as her pupil shrunk back to size.

 "Hey rouge who-thinks-she-can-do-whatever-she-wants!" He responded sacasticaly.

"I'm doing you a favor you know...you get to see me for a day!" I shouted enthousiastically.

Looking up at the off-while colored ceiling I wondered what it might be like to live up on the moon. You know, quiet, full of nothing. Then of course there would be no peanut-butter. Oh,that's just sad.

"O.M.G. I know cause I'm like tots fan-girling!" He replied just as sarcastically. I focused on my Guinea Pig form. In that form my short fur was black and orange. I squeeked and ran towards his pants legs nipping them. Tank went over to me and nudged me with her nose making me flip over, wagging her tail at me she layed down as I scurried over and layed down by her.As we generated body heat to eachother I didn't notice a little kid come in as I looked up the kid squealed and picked me up. I freaked out squeeking highly and thrashing.Think Mia, think! I got it! I shifted into a small bird and flew up to the Alpha's head, who wich I don't think I had gotten the name of. I wonder if I should poop on him, ya know for good measures.

"Don't. Do. It." He growled. Well then guess there goes my thoughts.I flew down and though of my Mastiff puppy form. I can actully be a adult or puppy, different breeds colors, etc. In dog forms and any domestic animal form. I quickly chose my brindle form with white on my chest and a fleck of white on my nose. As I gazed up I saw I guess the Beta as he just plainly said, "Now that's just adorable."

I knew I was adorable in this form.I trotted on wobly feet up to the Beta as he got on his knees. "You must be Mia.Well as I have said before you are adorable in this form. Even though you could probably change into Beast, that's what we call your wolf around her and murder me." He said.

That actully was a good name for my wolf actully.I had no intention of shifting into her though right now. All my adult animals think of her as there cub or pup. Exept my bird because she keeps trying to feed her worms whenever I don't fight for control back. My body felt like all of the energy was draining, that was the bad thing about being in the baby animal forms because they don't have alot of energy.

Yawning I walked over as he sat criss-cross-apple sauce on the floor and layed in his lap.I watched as Tank crawled over to me and layed down on her side. "Brad, can we sit on the couch with them?" I watched 'Brad' shake his head no. "Why not? Feel how soft she is!" I was suddenly carefully picked up and into the air, I bent my head down and licked the hand with my pink tounge. Brad aka Alpha-dude carefully petted me and then nodded a yes to us. I yelped wagging my tail as the Beta got up and put me on the couch with him, Brad got up to and called for Tank to get up on his lap.

The rest of the day I spent in my dog form lounging around and making the Beta grow found of one of my puppy forms. There were tons of kids in the pack house. Not that it's bad but come on! You don't need to breed like rabbits. Rabbits are kind of cute with a cotton tail and the way they hop. Don't deny it. I have only shifted into a bunny once or twice because being eaten or flopped around like a rag doll is at high risk then. You know the Florida Lizards? Or Geckos, I don't want to be scientific. Ok well anyways, if their tail is cut off or pulled off they can grow a new one back. In latin every living thing has a normal name and a scientific name. Thank God I never had to learn that stuff. It'd be heck on Earth. Well not literally.That's under the crust baby! Not that'd I'd know its just a guess. Just like Heaven is in the sky.