Chapter 25

He cuts the call and pulls Roshni towards him, she stares at him with eyes wide open.

"Why did you cut the call??" she scolded.

"We are on our date! No one.. I repeat NO ONE can disturb us!" he whispered.

His phone buzzes again, before he could cut the call, Roshni snatches his phone and picks it up. She tries to escape his hold but instead he holds her more firmly than before and pulls her closer as revenge for picking up the phone.

"Hello. Mom?" she said.

"Keep it on speaker phone." said Siddharth softly in her ears.

"Haan beta.. Why is your phone switched off? And where are you? Siddharth kaha hai? You were supposed to return home by midnight!! I had made myself clear -" she rants without taking a break in between.

Meanwhile, Siddharth had started kissing Roshni's ears and he had grasped her free hand so that she could not push him away. Roshni closed her eyes, and she gave herself to the sweet feeling that was brewing inside her.

"ROSHNI? Are you there?" shrieked DD.

In an instant, Roshni opens her eyes and fumbles,

"Yea..Ahh I.. yes mom!"

"What yes? Did you even hear what I was saying?" responded an irritated DD.

"No...I mean yeah mom! I.. "

Siddharth smirked and laughed seeing her in a flabbergasted state. She escapes his hold and spanks him on his arms.

"Siddharth!! Stop it. Please." she whispered pleading with her eyes.

"WHAT? Speak a little loudly, kuch sunayi nahi de raha hai!!"(I can't hear anything!) replied DD.

"Mom, we are together and on a date..so.." she gasped.

Siddharth traces his hands from her shoulders to her waist while gazing at her eyes. She looks at him staring at her,

"Mom can we talk later?" she pleaded that atleast one of them listens to her. This was plain torture, she couldn't concentrate.

"Par beta, when will u return?" insisted DD.

Siddharth had started kissing her neck now and was grinning in between the kisses. Roshni was too enthralled with this feeling that she didn't want it to stop. For a moment she forgot that her mother was on speaker phone,

"Uffo, ek toh kuch sunayi nahi de raha ajeeb si aawazein disturbance create kar rahi hai... upar se yeh ladki answer nahi kar rahi hai!!" (Oh god, First of all i can't hear anything and what weird noises is disturbing the line and on top of that this girl is not answering!!) said an angry DD.

Siddharth breaks down in hysterics and takes the phone from her hand,

"Sasumom aawazein nahi thi, that was a kiss!" he joked.

Roshni smacks him hard on his shoulder,

"Look at your daughter Sasumom, main itna pyaar barsa raha hu aur yeh mujhe kitnaaa pyaar se dho rahi hai!!"(I am showering her with so much of love and she is hitting me with so much of love) he said while making a face.

"Abh no more questions!! Aaplogo se bachne ke liye main isse samundar mein le aaya.. aur aap yaha bhi tapak pari.. !!(Just to escape from you guys i brought her here in the sea and you are interfering here too) Abh bye, Yea yea I know !! I love you too, sasumom!!" he said and cuts the call.