Just one look

Where did i go wrong how did i even get here.well to understand my story you'll have to start at the very beginning."Emily!!!! get your ass down here you don't what to be late on your first day becoming a senior.I rolled over as my eyes flutter open I opened my eyes in a shock to see that it was already clock 7:30 i got up and ran in the bathroom and took a short bath,got ready and went downstairs. Mom was watching me with a angry look on her face as l came down the stairs."what took you so long", "l....uh.....just overslept " "just eat your breakfast and let go" i ate my food,took up my bag and left
*at school *

i was aprching my two besties when my gbf called my name :Narrator, for all of you that doesn't know what 'GBF' means it means gay best friend on with the story: "Emily geuss what" "(exited voice) what" "i just got myself a man" i just looked at him then walk away.
*last period *

i was in class with my boring geography teacher when the bell rang (The Class)YES!!! i got up and left to meet my friends."Hey girl " said kelsie."What are you doing this evening "asked renee "nothing i guess" "do you want to go shopping then"kelsie suggested "ok let's go"said renee we left and went to store after store after store we all were getting hungry so we all agreed to go out to eat something we were about to order when I got a phone call .my mom said to come home it's an emergency,I said bye to the girls.

as I walk through the door I saw my mom and dad which was weird because my dad was never home he was always on business trips . I approached them and stood in front of them,then they looked at each other and then dad open his mouth and said "you know that your mother and I is going to have our 30th anniversary and then a business trip after right" " yes know get to your point" " well we're going to leave you......" " YES!!! i have the house to myself" " well no were leaving you with your aunt Jessica. "WHAT!!!!!"

____________________________________

This chapter is 394 words