Chapter 3:introduction

Hey guys I have nothing to say so hi and on with the story
____________________________________

I walked away sadly not bothering to look at my sad mom because i knew it would make me sad the hole trip.

*Lost Angeles airport*

The flight was so boring I literally slept the hole trip so I was prity much num.

I walked until I saw my luggage.I took my suitcase and my hand bag and walked to the waiting arya,suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind "are you Emily Francis " "yeah and you are" "I am Jessica your aunt" "hi,where is your husband" "oh......aaaa...he is at work"

               *Emily tthinking*
I know that's not the reason why but I'll play along

"Okay lets get you home,you must be exustid"   "okay"

                    *at home*

The hole ride I looked out the window, then we pulled up to a big nice house,it was prity dark outside but You could see almost every thing.

But then you eyes trald down to the bottom of the steps where their was an handsome boy,with his blue eyes and gorgeous brown hair and his body was fully musculature.

     *Emily thinking*

"HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND oh my gosh I can't believe I said that" 

          "are you just gonna look at me or are you gonna help" he said "oh......l......l'm....sorry"

*Emily thinking*
"Oh god I am totally blowing it"

"That's my son Michael but every one call's him mike " "ok thank you Jessica"  "mike take her bags and show her to her room" "ok mom"   "lets go, let me show you to your room "

      I walked with him  through the front door then up the longest stairs in my life.

I was up half way up the stairs when I said "how can you do this every day"

     *mike thinking *
"Ugh she's a lazy ass"

"I live here so I do this all my life so it's nothing "   "ok"

"Here is your room em"   "em" I said with a confuse look on my face, "because your name is Emily and that so long so i'll call you em"   "ok ,good night"

" I'll leave you now"  "night mike, oh mike wait where is the bathroom"   "it's your third door on you left" "ok thanks"

I went in the room and pulled my suitcase open and took out some clothes  and put them on my bed I checked my phone then went to the bathroom.

*10 minutes later*
"I feel so good, now my clothes SHIT!!!!! I left it in my room, I geuss I have to make a run for it"

I ran down the hallway and then in my room "yes I made it"

"Hi" a voice said from behind me. *remember Emily is still naked* I turned around and saw that it was a boy.

"AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

____________________________________

What do you think of this chapter? Remember to vote and follow me bye guys see you next monday

This chapter is 504 words