1 - A Quick Stop At Monster Donut

Jason never liked leaving Camp Jupiter, but he was happy knowing he would come back again in a couple months. He was anxious to get back to Camp Half-Blood and see his awesome girlfriend again. He and Piper Iris Messaged twice a day during the two weeks he'd been gone, and he didn't want to be another day without her.

"Dude, hurry up!" Percy said, shoving him out the door of the fifth cohort. "I've got a sick playlist ready, it's over six hours long, and you're going to love it."

Jason lost his balance and nearly fell over. "Hey, wait a second! We're going to say goodbye, aren't we?"

"Of course we are, Sparky! I just don't want to be thirty by the time we do."

Jason rolled his eyes. "Alright, Kelp Head."

Percy laughed. "You've been hanging out with your sister too much."

They met the others at the Little Tiber. Reyna, Frank, and Hazel were already there waiting for them. When the boys approached, Hazel threw open her arms and enveloped them both in a big hug. "I'll miss you guys," she said softly. "Tell Nico and the rest of them I said hi."

"You guys will come visit Camp Half-Blood sometime, won't you?" Percy asked them.

"We plan to, but we have to get Camp Jupiter back in order first," Reyna explained. "It'll take some time, but we'll manage quickly. You know what hard workers we have here."

Jason nodded, then hugged her. He gave Frank a quick hug too, then they all said their goodbyes and were off.

After the war was over, Percy's birthday came. His mom and her new fiancé got him his own car, though it was used, but nonetheless. Jason was able to get his license too, so they had taken turns driving from New York to Los Angeles. Now it was time to head back.

Percy's blue Jeep was left in a parking lot not far from the gate to Camp. They threw their backpacks in the backseat and climbed in, Percy in the driver's seat because he was taking the first shift.

"Okay, Jase," he said, handing over his mp3 player. "You've got the aux cord, just plug this baby in and hit shuffle."

Since the war against Gaea, there had been less monster attacks. With the occasional hellhound or Cyclopes, they had been able to use electronics more often without so much fear of becoming a monster's meal.

Jason started the playlist and Percy turned up the stereo's volume. The first song to play was a classic: Highway To Hell by AC/DC.

"You've got some good taste," Jason said over the music.

"I know," Percy smiled back. "What've we got left for snacks?"

Jason looked into the backseat, and next to their backpacks was a big box he'd packed, chalk full of junk food. "I believe we have some Doritos, fruit snacks, Dr. Pepper, those cookies Piper made us, and a lot of candy."

Percy put on his sunglasses. "Sick." He put the gear in shift and they were off.

But it was only five minutes later that Percy had to pee.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Jason yelled, though he wasn't angry. He was trying to contain his laughter and completely failing.

"Dude, I'll be really quick," Percy explained. "In and out in a flash."

"I thought I told you to go before we left?"

"Yeah."

"And did you?"

"Nope."

Jason just shook his head. "Alright, there's a store ahead. I want to see my girlfriend again, so you better be fast, okay?"