Chapter. 7

(Unedited)

I was about to get up and threw away the bottles when the pack house front door slammed opened and in came in Jackson. He looked at Lucy then back at me. He ran towards me and pulled me into a big huge bear hug. He took a big width of my scent, "your here," he breathed out.

"Yeah," I signed, "when I was there I found Lucy. Lucy the one who disappeared when we were younger. The one you had a crush on, and your mate."

Jackson looked shocked that I knew all of that. He turned to look at Lucy, who had tears steaming down her face and looking up at Lucy. Lucy got a little bit of her color back, but was still every thin and looked very weak. Jackson ran towards Lucy, wrapped his arms around her and filled her up with kisses.

I was standing there awkwardly, "um, Jackson, sorry to stop your guys moment and all but does anyone else know I'm here?"

"I just mind linked them, why don't you guys go up stairs and clean up?" Jackson asked.

"Can you carry Lucy up the stairs and I'll help her the rest of the way, please?" I said starting to walk to the stairs.

"Of course I can." Jackson said picking up Lucy bridal style and carrying her up the stairs after me.

Jackson sat her on my bed in my room and closed the door behind him after kissing Lucy on the forehead. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, warming it up. "Lucy, go into the bathroom and take a shower, when your done there will be a towel the the rag. Come into the room and the clothes will be on the bed. I'll be in the next room over taking a shower." Lucy just nodded her head and entered the bathroom. I quickly picked out some clothes from the closet. I left the red tank-top, black jean short-shorts and a pair of black flip flops on the bed for Lucy. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I walked into a guest room, locked the door behind me and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower, washing off all the dirt and mud. After washing myself clean, I dried myself and quickly changed into a red tank-top, black jean short-shorts and a pair of black flip-flops. I walked out and walked back into my room finding Lucy sitting on my bed. She was dressed in the clothes I left on the bed. Now that she wasn't covered in mud and dirt I could see her beautiful face again but she looked super pale and thin.

"Come on Lucy, let's go down stairs to meet everyone else. Can't you wait to see your family again?"

Lucy started sobbing.

"Lucy what's wrong?" I closed the door and sat next to Lucy. Wrapping my arms around her, she laid her head on my shoulder.

"What if they don't want to see me? They stopped searching for me, they must not love me," she sobbed out.

"They love you with all there heart. Chris and Zack have never forgotten about you, they actually helped me with sneaking out and searching for you. Lexi turned into a huge bitch after you left because of the pain." I said. Lucy laughed at my last sentence.