Chapter 4

I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL

I sat there, letting the rain soak my clothes, and my skin, and hair. I heard footsteps coming from behind me, but I took no notice until the figure sat down beside me.

One glance, I knew who it was.

"Hey, Sting..."

Sting replied, his voice gentle,

"Hey Nanami. I'm sorry about rogue. He doesn't know how to handle the feelings he is having, so he's taking it out on you on accident. He doesn't know how to stop it.."

'I knew it... he loves someone else..' I inwardly cried, but smiled on the outside,

"I-its fine, Sting.. I shouldn't have overreacted anyways.."

Sting sighed, and stood up reaching his hand out,

"C'mon.. let's get back to the guild."

I nodded, taking his hand standing up with his help. He led me back to the guild, opening the doors stepping inside, waiting for me.

Sting went towards team natsu, but I only followed sitting by Lucy and levy who is the farthest from Rogue. Looking at Rogue, he had his face in his hands, his shoulders trembling slightly. Lucy looked where I was looking, and spoke softly so that only I can hear,

"He's been silent crying, and repeating my fault my fault.."

I clenched my jaw, and stood up abruptly, walking towards Rogue. I grabbed his cloak, turning him to face me, holding onto the clothing on his chest,

"Stop.. stop blaming yourself! It hurts seeing you like this.. It's my fault not yours. I shouldnt.. I shouldn't have overreacted!"

I trembled slightly, my grip loosening, then tightening as i spoke again,

"Just.. Dont cry again. Don't cry over me, cry over the one you love, Rogue."

Rogue stared at me with wide eyes, the whole guilds attention on us. Rogue was tensed I could tell by the way he was standing.

"Na-nanami...."

I frowned at his soft voice, clenching my jaw. He spoke again,

"Nanami.. Don't blame yourself either.."

He moved cupping my face, emotion filling resting on his face. He muttered,

"You shouldnt worry about me.. I'm always fine."

I looked at him, not knowing what to say. We both just stood there, staring into each others eyes, as i clutched his shirt, him cupping my face.

The guild halls doors slammed open to reveal a tall, muscular, man standing there with two my size females holding staffs. Master came out of his office questioning them,

"Who are you?"

The man spoke, his deep voice vibrating the guild hall,

"Im the master of the new guild Angel Feathers I would like to form an alliance. And maybe have some of your members help out to construct the guild."

Master glared slightly but nodded in agreement,

"I will send erza."

She stepped up,

"Nanami."

I blinked moving from Rogue, nodding my head in respect,

"Lucy. Levy. And juvia."

They stepped up as well, the other master raising an eyebrow,

"Girls?"

I blinked, appearing before him, my voice coming out in ease,

"Problem?"

He seemed shocked, and shook his head quickly. I grinned, and walked off,

"Might as well lead us to where your constructing the hall."

He blinked and nodded instantly, turning walking off, the short females following him in pursuit. I walked beside erza, lucy next to levy, and juvia in the middle.

He stopped in front of a large piece of land, saying,

"This is where I want the guild hall to be. I will be helping out the construction as well, so let's get to work."

We nodded, and moved to get to work.

Hours later

I dropped down onto my legs, and sighed,

"So tired... at least we finished.. and what time is it?"

Juvia answered this,

"Juvia thinks it's about 12 at midnight."

I yawned,

"My place is closer to here. Do you guys want to sleep over?"

They all agreed, and we trudged to my place, soon reaching the tall building. I unlocked the door to it, and opened the door, my jaw dropping, seeing all the boys, aka rogue, sting, natsu, gray, Jellal (wow), and gajeel (wait what?). Yukino was here as well, curled against Sting somewhat. I stepped over the boys to my bed, watching as the girls settled next to the boys, soon falling asleep.

Rogue was alone of course, sitting up, leaning against the wall, his head tilted upwards, facing the roof asleep. I sighed, getting off of my bed, and stepped over the others, sitting next to rogue, pulling my legs up close to my frame.

I looked over the room once again, before closing my eyes to fall asleep. Not knowing, that someone or something, was gonna kidnap me.

Like aroundddddd..... 3 or 4 Walla

I shifted uncomfortablely, finally waking up, to a figure in front of me, a hand quickly being placed on my mouth, another hand on my neck as light flashed quickly, and disappeared, telelporting us.

We appeared into a large building, everything soon going black, as he or she put something over my head. I shifted uncomfortablely, my hands easily being tied. My eyebrow twitched 'is this person stupid?'

The footsteps echoed, soon disappearing allowing me the chance, to easily rip the ropes off, and take the blindfold off. I stood up stretching, and looked around and grinned walking over to a black panther with red eyes the cage saying Ship to Magnolia, turning it into a human rag doll that looked like me, and put the blindfold, and ropes on it.

I turned into the black panther after crawling into the cage, locking it. I stood in the position, it had copying the movements it would do.  The guy came back, with another dude, picking up the rag doll, seeing the head roll off, dropping it instantly. The voice growled,

"She got out. Find her this instant I can't loose the daughter of King Nelson!"

The other dude ran off, the guy walking towards the cage I was in. He looked at me,

"And you panther, you better have a fun time being skinned in Magnolia. There's no way you can escape."

I blinked and growled, almost grinning and I knocked into the cage door, breaking it with an unknown force, lunging at him. He fell backwards, cowering slightly making me actually grin, and walked off of him, turning back into my human form.

I saluted to him and instantly,  walked to the window, hopping on the ridge,

"Have fun."

And hopped off, into a bush transforming into a large bird, taking off flying through the air.

"Ahh.. how much I love being able to fl-"

Someone shot my wing, making me instantly turn into my human form near land and drop to my knees, holding my arm. Cursing, I turned seeing the guy, and got up taking off running.

"Oh mavis... I hope someone will help me!"