#23

Time at the pool.. Ariana&Y/N

I put on my sunglasses as soon as I stepped outside of Ariana and I's house. It was 90 degrees outside and the middle of Summer. So, the two of us decided to spend the day in our pool to avoid the heat.

I followed behind Ariana as she walked towards the pool and she got in slowly, one step at a time. But, I ruined her one-step process and rushed past her. I pulled her down into the water with me.

"Hey!" she laughed. "I wasn't ready for that."

"Too bad," I giggled.

As I moved around in the water, I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Ariana.

She looked adorable in her red bikini. I was still amazed that she was even my girlfriend.

There was only one pool float in the pool, but it was big enough for us to share. We laid side by side and relaxed for a while, trying to get a little bit of a tan.

Her hand locked with mine and I eventually got bored of lying down.

"I don't even want a tan anyway," Ariana laughed before getting off of the float.

I got off after her and then went under the water. We both swam around solo for a minute and then came closer under water. Her lips met mine and for the first time, I had an underwater kiss.

"That was so weird," you laughed. "But it was great. Plus, I've always wanted to do that."

Ariana smirked. Her lips met mine again, but this time above water. I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. We both kept it going for a few minutes and then the wind blew across my arms, causing me to shiver.

"Ready to get out?" I asked with my eyes locked with hers.

"Yes."

Ariana followed me out of the pool and we both got our towels. We helped each other dry off for a few minutes before going back inside.

Once I got to my bedroom, we put on pajamas.

Even though I wouldn't be going to bed for a while, I thought that there was no sense in wearing jeans if I weren't going to be going anywhere.

--

The day had flown by in the pool and it was already late afternoon. For the rest of the day, Ariana and I bummed around and watched TV.

Like always, I had a fun day with her. No matter what we did, as long as I was with her it felt alright.

---
A/N

Just to give you guys something..☺️

💭💭💭